Part 10

Jaden's Pov
I decide just to leave I don't want her to ruin my day But I did want to make her jealous so I decided to post on Insta.

Onwardjdub has postedLikes: Jaylawaltonofficial onwardwanna onwardnation tribe6strong Caption: just so happy to have you back Ma I love you❤️Comments:Jaylawaltonofifcal: wowwow🔥^Onwardjdub:🔥🔥🔥Tribe6strong: how cute you two are soulmates😍❤️^On...

Likes: Jaylawaltonofficial onwardwanna onwardnation tribe6strong
Caption: just so happy to have you back Ma I love you❤️
Comments:
Jaylawaltonofifcal: wowwow🔥
^Onwardjdub:🔥🔥🔥
Tribe6strong: how cute you two are soulmates😍❤️
^Onwardjdub: MoM I have told you about it😤
AidenRgallagher: wow moving on fast I see Jaden 🧐
^Onwardjdub: the break up with 1 month ago so don't be mad that im moving on and we're not even together dude so chill.
Onwardnation: treat her good son you know how hard it has been with her.
^Onwardjdub: I will treat her right but we're not together.
Y/n.and.Jaden: I ship so hard🔥🔥
^Onwardjdub: me too....
Pull to see more

Y/n's Pov
I woke up and I was laying on Jaden's chest I look up to see if he was awake he was just smiling at me it kind of  give me butterflies but how can I fall in love with my best friend. I go on my phone to check my social media and I saw what Jaden posted it was sweet so I looked at Jaden and smiled and said thank you and that I love you too I decide to get up and get ready.
"Hey j what do you wanna do today" I said
"Well I have a game tonight so will you be there" he said
"Of course I'll be there" I say while putting some make up.
"You know you don't need make up" he said.

"Well I like putting make up on Jay and I was wondering if maybe we could drive around and have fun maybe jayla and Wanna can come" I said.
"I mean it sounds like fun now get ready it takes you hours" he says while laughing.
Outfit of the day

Jaden's Pov Me and y/n are ready we were laughing around and we go to Wanna's room "Hey Wanna do you wanna go hang out with us" y/n said

Jaden's Pov
Me and y/n are ready we were laughing around and we go to Wanna's room
"Hey Wanna do you wanna go hang out with us" y/n said.
"oh yeah of course I haven't seen my best friend in like a half a year" he says in a sassy tone.
"Excuse me she's my best friend" I said
"We both know you want to be more" wanna whispers to me and a smirk grows on my face.
We Go to Jayla's room.
"Hey babe do you wanna hang out with me and the boys?" Y/n said
"Of course babe I love to hang out with you you're always with Jaden now I get to be out with you two" jayla said. " Well let's go" i said
We drive around and laugh have fun and we decide to go Home and watch a movie before my Game. We decided to watch IT I sat Beside y/n we sat there and cuddled it was amazing she was laying on my chest and when she was scared she would hide. God I'm madly in love with this girl but I really don't know if I should ask her out or is it too weird to date your best friend. It was time for me to get ready so I got ready and we went to my game and guess who I saw Ava I haven't seen her in a while it's kind of awkward but I just put my hand around y/n shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.
"What the heck j" y/n whispered.
"I'm sorry but I have to go I'll talk to you later" I said.