Part 14

Y/n Pov
I dont know what to say I'm so mad at Jaden. I just can't believe that he what's me to just not talk to him anymore. I guess we just have to see how school is going to be. I'm just going to try not to talk to Jaden even though I want to..

The next day

I wake up and make myself ready my eyes are so red after I crying all night. I'm just so tired I don't even want to go to school. I don't know how I'm not going to talk to Jaden like I like him and I want to talk to him. But I still don't know how I'm supposed to get to school cause I always drive with Jayla and the others.

Text

My bestie Y/n❤️
Hey jay I just want to ask if I still can drive to school with you guys today❤️

My day one jayla❤️
Ofc bae I hope you know that you still can talk to me and javon we will always be here for you❤️

My bestie y/n❤️
Thank you jay I love you girl❤️

My day one jayla❤️
Ofc girl I got you let's be together after school ❤️

My bestie y/n❤️
That sounds like a deal❤️

End of message

Outfit of the day

Jaden's PovI feel sick I'm so mad at myself for what I did to y/n I totally lost her

Jaden's Pov
I feel sick I'm so mad at myself for what I did to y/n I totally lost her. I'm not ready to see her today i just can't bear the thought that I messed up and made her so sad she already has a hard life I mean she doesn't even have her own family. I feel so bad and I feel so sick to my stomach. I should've never ever said that to her and I want to apologize and make things right, but can I do that? I don't ever think I can make it up to her. If I have to be honest with myself I love her and I want her to be mine but I don't know if I can see me and her together because I mess up every time after and after again, but I am her best friend, right

I get ready for school i'm about to walk to the car suddenly I see her she looks beautiful, but tired. It seems like she hasn't gotten any sleep to be honest I haven't either. I go in the car. I tried to avoid eye contact with her. I can't even bear with myself right now. I feel so bad and I want to give her a hug but I know I can't do that.

Y/n pov
I go over to Walton, I see Jaden, and I think to myself he's such an idiot, but I still do love him but I can't forgive him for what he said to me. I just can't forgive him just now I need some time alone from him because he has hurt me so much. I love him, but I just can't bear with him right now.
I go over and say hi to Jayla and Wanna.
Wanna give me a long hug and ask me if I'm okay. I said I'm fine and sat down with him in the car. He had his arm around me to make sure I was okay I'm happy to have one in my life. I don't know what I've done out without him. He's always been there for me. when me and Jaden Began to be more complicated than we used to.

While we're in the car, I get a call from my agent saying that stranger things, are about to do a season five. She asked me if I wanted to be there or if I wanted not. I of course said yes cause I miss my cast members and I think it's good for me to have a break again. The good thing is is that they're filming in Atlanta so I can be with Wanna and Jayla and maybe Jaden can try to make things right I mean he has a chance so let's see if he'll take it. School is fine I was with my friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. after that I took home a bit early so I could get ready for filming next week.