Part 13

Next morning
Y/n's Pov
Today is the day that I'm going back to Atlanta I'm excited because it kind of feels like a fresh start to me and Jaden I really want us to be best friends but I wanna be more but first we gotta start off talking again I just don't get why everything has to be messed up in our friendship. Me wanna and jess go to the airport and get on the airplane.

Jaden's Pov
Today was the day that y/n is coming home it's kind of whatever I mean yeah I miss talking to her and and stuff but every time I mess up. goes well and then I mess up again I don't wanna be rude to her but I have to end things I'm going to miss her but I can't hurt her anymore.

Time skip
It's been some time and my mom,Wanna and y/n came home y/n tried to hug me but I just avoided it I whispered to her can we go into my room I have to talk to you she said okay.
"Hey y/n this is going to be hard to say but..."
I said.

"I think we shouldn't be friends anymore like shouldn't talk or anything I hurt you and mess with your feelings and I don't wanna do that"
I said.

"you don't wanna be friends with me anymore Jaden we have been friends since we were little your family is like my family so you're telling me that I'm just not going to be with you guys anymore" she said with tears in her eyes her voice cracking I felt so bad for her

"Look y/n i'm sorry but I think it's for the best you can still talk to my parents or whatever but don't talk to me Jayla or wanna I think it's time for you to leave your lives" I say raising my voice.

"Do you know what Jaden I thought that when I came back I would try to make things better but you're an idiot I've been friends with you my whole life maybe also had a crush on you a few times and you treat me like shit fuck you" y/n said

"Do you know what I think you should go out of my house now" I said shouting at her.

She slammed the door in my face and before I knew it she's out of my life. I start to slide down my door and start crying it's all my fault every time it's all my fault I can't believe it I'm an idiot. She just wanted to be friends with me she even had a crush on me and I didn't know and I could've been her boyfriend right now but here I am crying because it's all my fault.

Next morning

Jayla's Pov
Last night when I heard y/n and jaden Talk they began scream at each other and I heard a door slam I don't think it ended well I decided to go in Jaden's room to see what happened.

"Hey Jaden can I come in" I say knocking on the door.

"Um sure come in I guess" he said

I go inside and I see Jaden with puffy eyes holy shit what happened this time I think there's going to be some mess to clean up here .

"Hey jaden what happened yesterday I heard someone shouting" I say sitting next to him

"Well I told y/n I don't want to be friends with her anymore" he says with a shaky voice and tries not to cry

"Jaden why did you do that ? I thought you had a crush on her. why did you end everything you've been friends since you were born and you throw it all away" I say in a bit of a harsh tone I know I shouldn't be mad at him but it still feels wrong.

"I don't know Jayla it was stupid. I love her and I can't make it up to her anymore. I told her to stay away from us. all of us she's probably never gonna forgive me I can't believe myself" he says on the verge of tears.

"Jayla how do I make it up to her I'm scared I lost her" he says well breaking down.

"Jaden I don't know I mean you told her to stay away from us so she is not going to talk to us anymore"

A/N: hey guys sorry I've been been so unActive lately I have school and I don't know if you guys want me to do more of the story or just discontinue it but I hope you like this chapter and what do you think Jaden to do?