Part 9

Next morning
Jaden's pov
Me and y/n fell asleep cuddling she was laying on my chest and I was looking at her God she's beautiful I want to ask her out but she's just got out home. I decide to go right on my phone just watching TikTok and y/n started waking up "oh hey ma how are you" I said.  " i'm Okay feeling a bit tired"
She said while rubbing her eyes. I started laughing "ma it's 11:00 Am we have to get up"
I say still laughing. "Fine i'll get up but then we also have to hang out today" she said.
"I was going to say we had to hang out today so what do you wanna do ma" I said.
"I wanna go shopping" she says with sparkles in her eyes. "And let me guess I have to pay for it" I say while smiling. "you just read my mind" she said satisfied. She gets up and makes herself ready I just look at her.
"You Got a staring problem j?" She said.
"Maybe" I say smirking.

Y/n's Pov
I was getting ready just talking to Jaden and he was acting kind of flirty I don't know if he has a crush on me or or he's just trying to be really nice because I just came back I mean he is always nice but we always kind of tease each other.

Outfit of the day

 Jaden's Pov Me and y/n got ready and I open the car door for her I was the one driving

Jaden's Pov
Me and y/n got ready and I open the car door for her I was the one driving.
"Oh wow what a gentleman" y/n said
" you're so cheesy" I said while walking to the other car door.
"You say I'm cheesy you're the one having a staring problem"she said.
"I only have a staring problem when I stare at beautiful things" I said I didn't mean that to slip out of my mouth.
"okay okay you win handsome" she said.
"Wow so you think I'm handsome" I said.
"Yeah I mean if I think Wanna is handsome I have to think you are" she says wild bursting out laughing.
"Whatever you say but you know I'm the more attractive twin" I say confidently.
We get to the mall and of course y/n went into a shoe store I got us some matching Nike Jordans.

The shoes

Go into some different stores and get matching pajamas we were laughing just talking

Go into some different stores and get matching pajamas we were laughing just talking. there were some fans that wanted some pictures and we decided to go to home we have dinner with some friends and family today.

Y/n's Pov
Me and J got matching shoes and pajamas we decided to go home because there's a dinner with family and friends today and I decided to change my clothes.
Outfit

Jaden's Pov I got ready did my things and it was the time where we had to drive to the restaurant I see y/n walk down the stairs holy shit she's beautiful

Jaden's Pov
I got ready did my things and it was the time where we had to drive to the restaurant I see y/n walk down the stairs holy shit she's beautiful. today has been a really good day and I'm happy that she's back . I go up to her and go and hold her hand she just smiles God I love that smile. We Go to dinner we have fun my mom was of course looking at me and y/n that look again yes I was in love with y/n but I didn't want to rush things and she's my best friend what if she doesn't love me the same way and I'll just ruin the friendship the dinner was amazing we were laughing and y/n was beautiful as ever we get in the car and I feel a head on my shoulder it was of course y/n she was sleeping I guess she was tired we get home I carry her up to my room and lay her down I get Jayla to change her because I don't think that dress is so comfortable she said fine and then I got changed. I was about to go to bed when I saw my phone call it said it was Cole  what the fuck does she want should I take it or should I leave it what do I do.