𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚠

_________________________

"Let's do this!"

West goes out and starts dancing.He's soon followed by Emily, Eldon, Michelle, Stephanie, Daniel, Chloe, James, Riley, and Tiffany. Finally, it's my turn.

I start with a front handspring, punch front, round off, back handspring, and layout, just to show off the skills that I've perfected through years of dance and gymnastics.

_________

Seeing my name on the board took so much weight off of my shoulders. Being put into A-Troupe is a huge step forward in my future as a dancer. I've worked so hard for this, and now I'll be able to cultivate my skills and learn new ones from my team as we work towards Regionals, Nationals, and hopefully, Internationals. I just want to prove my worth to everyone and become the best dancer I possibly can while at The Next Step.

_________

We finish our freestyle in a long line of different poses. I end up between West and Eldon in the lineup.

_________

There isn't really much for me to say. I've worked way too hard to not be in this team, and Kate and Chris placing me here just proves that I have what it takes to be in A-Troupe and contribute towards the team winning Regionals... Knock on wood.

_________

As we stand and wait to see what happens next, I nudge West. Looking at me confused, I just nod my head toward Eldon as he walks up to Emily, or as I like to call her, Regina George.

_________

It's a bit pathetic. From what I've heard, this is a regular occurrence. I mean, how many times can a guy get rejected, and still not see a girl who isn't interested?... A lot apparently.

_________

Emily approaches our little group, consisting of myself, West, Daniel, and Michelle.

"Can I just talk to Michelle alone for a second?" We nod our heads at her and walk away. Before I get too far, I turn around and face the back of her head. I make sure Michelle can see me when I do the 'I've got my eyes on you', thing to Emily's back.

_________

Watching the conversation between Emily and Michelle, without hearing what is being said is... interesting to say the least. Like, what a passive-aggressive move for a girl that just lost one of her minions *cough* I mean friends.

_________

Sitting in Squeezed, I decide it would be a great idea for me to listen in on the 'E-Girls' conversation.