𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

no yoga mat and she has below the ankle grey socks on

___________________________

"So Michelle, are you going to audition to be dance captain?"

"I...," Michelle stutters, feeling the pressure, "uh..."

"Would you like to help this team out?" Kate questions desperately, "Would you like to be a part of A-Troupe still?"

It's obvious that Michelle is now going to blurt out the first thing that comes to her mind, "Yeah."

"Thank you," Kat turns to Emily, "and Emily?"

The blonde glares daggers at Michelle, "Oh yeah."

Kate starts to go over what's going to happen now, "So this is how it's gonna go down," she points at Regina George, "you will lead a group," she then points to Michelle, "you will lead a group. You'll both come up with choreography, you will then perform the routine for Chris, Hayden, and me. Then we'll decide."

Emily spins around, visibly frustrated with the rules, "Fine," she claps her hands, like the diva she is, "E-Girls, let's do this!"
Her main character moment is interrupted by Chris, "and I'm deciding the teams." I can't help myself, I snicker. Her entire diva act was ruing by five words.

Emily spins around, again, to face the choreographer, "really?" The disbelief on her face is very amusing. West catches my eye and raises an eyebrow. I just shrug, unapologetic of my not-so-subtle snickers and giggles.

Chris motions to his left and our right, ignoring Emily's complaints. "On this side, we have Chloe, Tiffany, Eldon, Daniel, and Emily." Chris now motions to his right and our left, "ad on this side, we've got James, West, Ruler, Stephanie, and Michelle."

Trying to gain some semblance of control, Emily places her hands on her hips and smiles tightly at the other team, "Fine. We get studio A."

West is quick to reply, "so we get studio B."

"Great," Emily remarks, "have fun with that."

_________

What is with the attitude. It's just a studio. One is barely bigger than the other. Oh, and the sass was 100% unnecessary. Like, a way to keep your wits about you... not.

_________