playlist

wild things | alessia cara

find me where the wild things are. oh my, we'll be just fine. don't mind us. we will carve our place into time and space. we will find our way, or we'll make a way.

home | glee cast

man, oh, man, you're my best friend. i'll scream it to the nothingness.

the very first night (taylor's version) | taylor swift

and so it was, we never saw it comin'. not tryin' to fall in love, but we did like children runnin'. back then we didn't know we were built to fall apart. we broke the status quo, then we broke each other's hearts.

prom dress | mxmtoon

i keep collections of masks upon my wall to try and stop myself from revealing it all. affecting others is the last thing i would do. i keep to myself, though i want to break through.

wolves | selena gomez

i wanna feel the way that we did that summer night. drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky. i've been running through the jungle. i've been running with the wolves to get to you, to get to you. i've been down the darkest alleys, saw the dark side of the moon to get to you.

are you lonesome tonight? | elvis

are you lonesome tonight? do you miss me tonight? are you sorry we drifted apart? does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day when i kissed you and called you sweetheart?

cool | sadie

if i wanna be cool like the popular kids, then i'd have to change myself. break the rules, gotta be obnoxious, gotta act like someone else.

do not wait | wallows

there's a time you'll seek out a disguise, when you think people hate you the most. and it gets worse before it gets better. that's one thing that i have come to know. just so you know.

monster | dodie

i'm guessing that i've grown horns. i guess i'm human no more. i can tell i've rotted in your brain. oh, how easily passion twists. you think I'm a crazy bitch. i craft my words to fit your head, 'cause no one listens to the dead.

carolina | taylor swift

and she's in my dreams. into the mist, into the clouds. don't leave. i make a fist. i'll make it count. and there are places i will never ever go, and things that only carolina will ever know.

youngblood | jem and the holograms

who's got the heart of a hunter, pounding like thunder, prowling the night? hot like an indian summer, beat of a drummer, coming alive.

i think we're alone now | tiffany

they don't understand, and so we're running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another's hand, trying to get away into the night, and then you put your arms around me, and we tumble to the ground, and then you say, i think we're alone now.

someday - ballad | zombies cast

right from the start you caught my eye, and something inside me came to life. ooh, i've got a feeling if you get to know me.

bad for business | sabrina carpenter

i'm mad for you. it's sad but true, and i know it. ah, you're on my mind. you stole my life and it's showin'.

heat above | greta van fleet

follow the fearsome sound as they march to battle, hear the drums pound. we do not fight for war, but to save the lives of those who do so. can you hear that dreadful sound? fire still burning on the ground.

wonder | brye

i walked in that room and a smile filled me up. i left that night and said this must be love. i said to myself 'I am enough.' i walked away without a hint of mistrust.

heaven | the walkmen

our children will always hear romantic tales of distant years. our gilded age may come and go. our crooked dreams will always glow.