3.02 | healthy competition

A-LAN LIKES YOUR COMPANY.

After the extraterrestrial arrival, the aliens were brought to the Z-Patrol headquarters where they were separated into different cells

After the extraterrestrial arrival, the aliens were brought to the Z-Patrol headquarters where they were separated into different cells. Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter were questioning one alien while Zed and Bonzo were speaking with another. The male of the group was kept on his own and no one went in yet. Carson was with her family and Principal Lee and watched them all through security tapes, trying to learn what she could.

"Great idea separating the aliens, Principal Lee," Dale told the woman.

"Not my first time dealing with spacey teens," she joked. Then Dale went in for a fist bump, but the principal turned it into an odd handshake. Carson just pretend she didn't see the awkward interaction.

"They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force," Bucky said, as narcissistic as always. "I mean, who wouldn't want more me?"

"I'm sure that's it, Buck," Carson said, rubbing her brother's shoulder.

"Well, they're uninvited and have to leave," Missy insisted.

"But we invited everyone to our Cheer Off to compete for the Seabrook Cup," Addison argued.

Bucky scoffed in disbelief. "Um, you can't just give away my bling."

"I don't intend to lose," Carson said sharply.

"And I always believed that cheer could bring people together," Addison said on a brighter note. Carson held in a groan. "Maybe even worlds together."

"Or tear our worlds apart," Bucky muttered. "Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours."

Suddenly they all noticed the alien that appeared behind Bucky, making them all scream in shock. Bucky instantly moved behind Carson, using her as a human shield.

"Greetings," the boy said, smiling easily. "Did you want me to continue waiting alone?"

The adults all began to sputter out responses. "Uh, I think that would be... best," Principal Lee said.

"That's... I could... Yes," Missy told him, nodding.

"Yup," Dale agreed, clearly uncomfortable.

The boy nodded and held up a broken set of handcuffs and the panel to one of the doors that was supposed to keep him locked in. "Very well. Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door panel?"

"That would be dynamite," Missy told him, nodding quickly.

"Oh! May you find harmony," he told them.

"Carson, dear, maybe go with him to make sure he, uh, finds harmony too," Dale said to the witch.

Carson rolled her eyes again before going along with the boy. "I'm guessing rewiring the door will be quite easy for you," she said to him as they went down the hallway.