CH 4

AUTHOR'S POV

Rosé: to-today

Jungkook: hmm??

Rosé sighed knowing she can't tell him. Y/N told her not to tell him.

Rosé: today we had a lot of work to do at school and yk Y/N she is lazy and gets tired easily so i guess she is sleeping at home and she didn't woke up.

Jungkok chuckled at her words and said.

Jungkook: that could be true I guess I overreacted sorry for wasting your time.

Rosé: no no it's okay you can call me anytime you want I know you were worried for Y/N but don't worry too much she is grown up now.

Jungkook: she is not grown up she needs support to live a support of love and care she needs me i need her we are each other's only family and you should take care of her well.

Rosé: okay boss I'll take care of her and inform you if anything happens

JUNGKOOK'S POV

jungkook: I guess she really is sleeping this sleepy head okay I'll call her later.

After calling rosé he made sure Y/N is safe and got to complete his mission they were to attack at morning but sun-woo who stole their drugs, money and weapons was not at Busan basically he left for some urgent work to somewhere without planing about it so J-hope couldn't find this information. he will come in the evening all tired and sleepy not a lot of bodyguards it will be easier for them now.

Jungkook sat with his team members
All of them were discussing things

time skip

AUTHOR'S POV

While they were on their mission in busan here at Seoul Y/N woke up at night and realised she slept at the door, for some time she was confused about what happened.

But when she remembered all the things over again that happened to her. Her eyes got teary again but she wiped off those tears and got up she feeling hungry but she doesn't want to cook right now so she grabbed her phone to order food online when she unlocked her phone she saw a lot of missed calls and messages from her friends and jungkook. She told her friends that she is fine they should not worry about her.

On chat
Rosé

Rosé: Y/N baby what happened where are you.

Rosé: answer me please.

Rosé: are you fine????

Rosé: Y/N you are scaring me right now. What happened?? Where are you?

(And many more)

Y/N: Yeah rosé i am fine ♡

Y/N: I was sleeping I didn't know
when I fell asleep don't worry
about me.

Rosé: oh thank god. don't
think about that jerk
okay he is not worth
You wasting your time.

Y/N: I am not in fact I'mma order some pizzas right now and have a pretty meal

Rosé: good girl... Oh yeah.
Jungkook called me I
told him you were
sleeping and were tired
because we had a lot
of work today I know
you won't like me
Telling him.
but trust me you
should tell him

Y/N: I will I am just scared
Mark's dad is a mafia he
can do anything.

Rosé: trust me telling him
Would we the best
Choice.

Y/N: I will tell him one day when.

(At least not until I get out of uni)

After messaging all of my friends I called Jungkook oppa. He picked up immediately picked up and