CH 17

Taehyung's POV

I took her inside the mansion where we have indoor swimming pool.

Taehyung: okay so this room goes to swimming pool.

Y/N: YOU HAVE POOL INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!

taehyung: yes I do.

I said while chuckling. I opened the door and looked at her she was surprised

Taehyung: it's not that much okay.

Y/N: this is soo good like really wow and the best thing about it is its inside the house.

She says in an amazed tone that made me chuckle.

Taehyung: okay my lady let's go I'll show you my room first then.

Y/N: let's gooo..... Wait I have a room too right?

She says to me excitedly

Taehyung: yes obviously where do you think I'll make you sleep well I don't mind sharing beds with you but you'd be uncomfortable.... Sadly.

Y/N: YAH! t-that show me the rooms.

She said being frustrated I laughed at her showing my boxy smile which she returns with a big smile too.

Author's POV

After a few secs they reached at his room around his room there were no other room he said he liked to keep his privacy even though he lives alone.

Y/N: you are weird.

Taehyung: what do you mean but that babygirl.

He said now in his serious voice opened the door of his room and pushed both of them inside and pinned y/n to the door lightly still not wanting to scare her.

Y/N: uh uh- i -i meant wow you're so cool wow.....

She said raising her hands up in submission.

Taehyung: good girl... So this is my room.

Y/N: wow your room is big and I like the theme

Taehyung: i know I am the one who designed this mansion and everything I don't know what you like so i prepared you a room that anna suggested the head maid you're gonna live in this room with me soon so let's not think much about that room.

Y/N: I never said that, even if I agree dating you.

Taehyung: you don't have a say in that princess and i don't need to ask I'll just do it so let's go let me show you your room.

Y/N: okayy.

Both of them Walked out of his room and went to the room that was next to taehyung's room but not to close.

Taehyung: so this is your room i already told you the basics right what else should I tell you there is nothing much interesting in my house I'm a boring person so umm you know where kitchen is, you know my room, you know where the pool is you can go there if bored but not outside without me okay.