CH 33

Mark's POV
(A few weeks later)

It's been a lot of days we keep running here and there, i am tired of this but i can't do anything that Kim is still searching for y/n and we don't know how the fuck this man is getting every detail of the place we're going to stay at.

After just a day we change locations his stupid mens comes to the exact place and we have to change again.

I thought staying in the oceans will be a good idea but currently most of Taehyung's mens are searching here, who is giving him the information?

I have Ace with me, how can someone play smarter than him? He is the biggest mafia boss in Italy even if not better than BTS but his gang is already enemies with them. they want to get the world's number one mafia king place which currently Taehyung holds.

They want Taehyung down just like me there's no way they will help him in getting me.

Ace: We should move to lands.

Ace suddenly says who was working on his laptop sitting infront of me.

Mark: what?

Ace: it's like Taehyung knows we are in the ocean his entire team might be searching here in the ocean while there is no one on land.

Mark: then i guess we need to leave this place immediately.

I said because Taehyung has a lot of men's and all of them are here searching for me and y/n, this is not safe.

Ace: don't worry I've planned everything we'll go to italy in night time we are currently moving towards it.

Mark: Thank you really, thankyou for your help.

Ace: don't worry just like you i also want Kim down.

I closed my eyes sighing I'm really tierd, i thought Taehyung will give up after few weeks or a month but that old man really wants y/n.

.........

Namjoon's POV

It was currently 3 am in night and I was on my way to Taehyung's office, i recived a message from Jungkook that Taehyung is not at his mansion so him and I both decided to search for Taehyung.

Jungkook's searching all the clubs and bars Tae used to go to before y/n wasn't in his life but after she came he stopped going there suddenly and after a few weeks of y/n living with Taehyung, Jungkook told us that Taehyung actually loves her.

It was shocking at first but his behaviour confirmed that he's trying to improve and leave his old habits of going to club and drinking and getting wasted and after all that one of us had to pick him up.

I was searching on roads for Taehyung but he wasn't anywhere and even Jungkook called me telling he wasn't at any clubs he used to go to.

Now I'm pretty sure Tae was in his office there is no where else he'll go to, idk what this man is doing.

When i reached his company there were still guards inside and lights were on of the entire building, leaving one floor that was half dark and seeing this i knew he was here, I went inside in a hurry. The guards didn't dare to ask anything to me, i took the lift and waited for it to reach the top floor where Taehyung's cabin is.

When I heard the ding sound i took no time and ran towards his cabin this floor was dark, there were no lights on the whole section near Taehyung's cabin.

I saw his door closed i thought he might not be here but i still decided to check. I turned on my flashlight and went there.

I opened the door