CH 49

Taehyung's POV

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened, That's the love of my life, the girl I want to spend my entire life with, even from the back she looked so beautiful the red dress hugging her body, and her long hair in a bun, she looks so ethereal right now, her beauty is so beautiful that even beautiful Is a small thing to say if I make sense.

"Y/N"

She turned around after hearing the voice but I turned around as well...... It was clearly her name but I wasn't the one who said that.

And when I turned around I knew that this day was going to turn out to be the worst day of my life.

Taehyung: Jin hyung.

Y/N: Jin oppa?

I said with an almost inaudible voice with a slight fear inside of me. Then I heard y/n coming towards us as well... This might turn out to be a disaster and what I've just quoted as the best day of my life might as well turn into the worst..

Jin: y..y/n you s..should not.. do it.

He said panting trying to get his breath back. I guess he ran here, so desperate to ruin my life.

Y/n: why oppa and why are you panting come sit I'll give you some water.

“JIN HYUNG!!!!”

I heard someone shouting from behind, I turned around as well as Y/n and Jin hyung and saw Jungkook followed by Suga running towards our direction as well, don't tell me they took his side now.

I know since Jungkook is her brother and Suga Hyung loves y/n as his sister, they have a high chance of taking Jin hyungs side, y/n was the first woman who ever got close to Yoongi and win his heart so it's very normal if he decides that I'm not the best man for her, but I won't let him, no way.

My special day is already doomed okay I did something that was bad but that doesn't mean you could ruin my special day and basically my entire life, I would've confronted y/n about this after our marriage.

Y/N: how did you guys even find out we were here?

Y/N asked totally confused about what was happening.

Jin: Well... We just did but that is not important, what's important is we need to tell you something, something about the person you're planning to propose....

I hesitantly looked at y/n who had her eyes on me, they didn't have any hate in them just confusion but I knew it wouldn't last long anymore.

Taehyung: Hyung, she knows everything from my childhood to my teenage and adulthood so you don't need to worry, I have told her about everything, there's nothing hidden from her.

Suga: Hyung let's go.

He tried to hold Hyung's hand but Jin Hyung pushed him away and went back towards y/n and held her hands.

'I guess Suga Hyung is still on my side..? I'm not sure.'

Jin: y/n this is going to be hard for you but you need to know this.. Taehyung, he's not what you think he is.

Author's POV

Jungkook: HYUNG!

Jungkook yelled gaining everyone's attention.

Y/N: oppa you shouldn't shout at him he's older than you.

Y/N scolded Jungkook and turned to Jin Hyung indirectly telling him to continue.

Jungkook: no I just thought we should go and let you both enjoy your date, nothing else.

Taehyung: yes you prepared all of this for me let's enjoy today's night.