CH 31

Author's POV

it's been 5 days and Taehyung's team is still searching for Mark he started training more people to join his gang and the old ones are currently searching for y/n right now Taehyung wants y/n he doesn't want Mark he can't think about his revenge right now every single thought of his revolves around y/n.

He has the power to kill Mark in just a second he will for sure torture him once he finds him but he needs y/n to have the energy and power to do that.

It feels like it's because of him y/n is in danger and he fears it more when he realises how much scared she was of Mark in the past.

They have searched more than half of the world by now but no traces of Mark it seems like he keeps changing places, no one knows where he goes next. they are just waiting for the moment to catch Mark.

Jungkook is the same as Taehyung he feels like he hasn't been a brother good enough for y/n to share everything with him.

From the starting if she did tell him about Mark these things would've never happened and Mark would been dead by now.

Both of them are emotionally attached to y/n thats why they're feeling the worse out of all.

Imagine one of your loved ones leaving you but they didn't leave you but were taken away from you towards danger, Taehyung and Jungkook constantly worry about y/n because they know Mark is not a good person.

They just don't know what level he could fall down to and do what to her.

Y/N's POV
(Some days ago)

I sighed trying to break the door again, well yesterday I woke up in an entirely new room, like a whole different house but we're still in forest area, just like before i don't remember anything that happened for a period of time all I remember was eating the dinner, well I was forced to eat it and then I woke up in a different room, and Mark just acted like it was nothing.

Why did he change the house? That means we are not in Seoul anymore like obviously why would he change the house just to live in another one at the same place.

After so much efforts I was able to get out of the ropes he tied on my arms my hands hurt, my wrists are full of purple and red marks and even some blood is coming out but it was worth it if I can finally escape.

Right now i was infront of the main door which was locked i tried to break it but i couldn't I was too weak to do so.

Once I get out of here I'll go with Jungkook oppa to the gym that is like a second home for him, he used it a little too much, he's so buff buff.

I turned around leaning on the door thinking of other ways to get out, in tv shows they make it look so easy to break a door.

I started roaming around the entire house for the first time in search of some windows which are big enough for me to get out of.

In the second floor there was a huge window but the only problem was how will i go down there, the window has a very great height from the ground.

'What should i do?'
I said to myself and started walking in circles trying to find a solution I don't know where Mark has gone but i heard some helicopter sound so he might be far away from this place right now.

Y/N: Yesss!

I screamed in excitement as i got an idea of what to do.

I ran to my room which i hopefully have in this house in the old one he made me stay in the basement.

I grabbed 3 sheets and tied them together tightly and went back to the room with the big window.

I broke the glass with the help of a lamp and tied the bedsheets to the frame of the window (you get what i mean?) And with the help of it I started going down slowly slowly cause I'm really scared right now.