•The regret, Love

Past

Past

Gulnar was the epitome of absolute beauty.

Tall. With large hazel brown eyes that had the darkest set of eyelashes around. And a round face that had rosy round cheeks and a perfect nose that was sharp and straight and contrasted her lips. Lips; that weren't too full but shined against the gloss she wore. The dark of her brown hair were tied in a ponytail and some loose strands fell around her round face.

She wasn't skinny, she was curvy in all the right places with straight shoulders. She sported a peach-ish nude full sleeved shirt and with some jeans and had her brown toffee coat tugged in her arms.

Silah had analyzed her from top to bottom within seconds before the other woman pulled Sarfaraz by his hand when he asked,

" You said you never wanted to see me again, what are you doing here?"

She had barely spared her glance away from him and took his hand before leading him away. Mumbling she needed to talk to him.

In the hollow of the room as Silah sat on the bed trying to grasp what had just happened.

How had Gulnar known that they were here? And what was she doing here? Would Sarfaraz leave her now?

Her head was pounding now. So many thoughts, so many assumptions and so much hopelessness. They had consummated their marriage last night and the guts of her husband to leave her here while he walked out with this other woman. What kind of a sick joke was this!

As tears rolled down her eyes, she pressed them close tightly and drowned herself into the heaps of the comforter. She then sobbed hard under the covers knowing Sarfaraz wouldn't even care to come check up on her. Crying herself to sleep was the only thing she did then.

Sarfaraz shut his eyes in anguish before he opened them and looked at the woman before him. Gulnar fidgeted with rings in her hands as she blinked up at him.

" You clearly said you didn't-"

" Sarfaraz, I was wrong!"

She snapped at him now.

" Can you please stop saying that. Yes I didn't wanna ever see you again but guess what? I was wrong.."

Her voice broke as she trailed off. Fresh tears pooled in her eyes. Sarfaraz sighed as he pulled at the strands of his hair.

" I wanted to meet you. Desperately. I contacted your office, your friends and hunted you down till here. I thought I lost you."

Her hands reached to grip his arms and she moved closer to him.

" I thought I lost you, Sarfaraz."

The man's heart softened and he shook his head.

" But why, Gulnar."