•The picture in his pocket, Love

Past

Past

" I am so proud of you, Sarfaraz. You have proven yourself to me."

Silah's head lifted with pride hearing her father in law's words as he embraced his son lovingly.

" I am sorry baba for ever letting you down. But you'll see great changes now."

" I am sure, I will."

Ferhat smiled widely, his eyes gleaming with pride.

" Didn't I always tell you to trust him, he's the best."

Sheratoon said as Sarfaraz side hugged her.

" The clients were very satisfied and they are planning to visit us soon. Sarfaraz would be nominated for this year annual awards in no time."

Saifee said and Silah grinned. Her heart saying a little prayer.

" Hunzalah, you should also join the family business. See how your brother is soaring high."

Sheratoon's words made Hunzalah stop picking on the methai and he rolled his eyes.

" I am very happy for him but no, I am better off studying law."

Sarfaraz chuckled. As he reached over and tousled Hunzalah's brown hair.

" You do you. And then one day I'll hire you as the company's lawyer."

Everyone chuckled whole heartedly.

" Is it necessary to dive into the family business fiasco one way or another."

The younger man whispered disdainfully and Sarfaraz only smirked.

" Silah, these are for you."

Sarfaraz towered over Silah's figure. Though she was tall yet before the man she looked small, tiny even. His shadow fell over her as she lifted her eyes to meet the brown eyes of her husband.

" hm?"

Sarfaraz handed the bouquet of fresh cream white roses to her. And Silah's fingers wounded around the huge bunch.

" These are beautiful!"

She expressed, hugging them closer and running her slender fingers over the petals.

" They say na, behind every successful man there's a woman-"

" And that's the man's mother."

Sheratoon cut off Sarfaraz as she chuckled. The man however looked at his mother and shook his head.

" For me, it's Silah as well."

Silah's heart swelled. And color filled her cheeks as her husband looked at her again.

" Thank you for always supporting me."