Chapter 2

VIDA

Daisy Wyatt patiently awaited the entrance of the willing opponent into the Arena. The other three were missing and could not be located. Daisy simply stood in the middle of it, still clutching her books. That, in my opinion, will make it harder for her to resist her foe.

Now that the girl arrived, they give each other a proper handshake and smile. Afterward, they take a step back and take their position.

They're both a fire possessor. Rank one as fire possessor vis a vis to a freshman. Who would really reach the victory?

"Let's welcome, the freshman from Zone F: Ignis, a fire possessor, Dawn Alcantara!"

Her dark red lipstick matches her cut crease crimson eye shadow, and her straight red hair reaches her butt's cheeks. She has an earring in her upturned nose. Although it was extremely tight for her, her uniform complemented her long, curvaceous frame. She's wearing a red battle double threat football gloves which is very unusual.

Everyone gets confuse when Dawn still holding her average tumbler. Does she experience thirst during the conflict? Her crimson hair touched the ground as she placed the tumbler there. Then she lifted a narrow, well-defined eyebrow while maintaining a high chin.

She's literally a girl on fire.

We were all shock when Dawn lifted her middle finger towards Daisy. That makes the crowd more wild because of what she did. She has the guts, huh? They did not know what's their ability but this girl named Dawn is showing some attitude.

I like the confidence, Dawn, but I think Daisy would not be in her place for nothing. Instead of giving back Dawn's energy, she just smiled sweetly to her, making Dawn more irritated.

"And Daisy Wyatt, a sophomore, also from Zone F: Ignis, and a fire possessor!"

Everyone shouts out of their lungs. They cheer for Daisy who's humbly powerful. I saw her playing fire ball in her hand, teasing more the outrageous Dawn.

"Let the fight begin!" the host announced.

Dawn makes her position; she stepped her right foot in the back while her left foot in front and formed her hands into hard fist. She stretched her neck from left to right and release a smirk to Daisy.

Meanwhile, Daisy neglected what Dawn did and release a sight. She then open one of the books she carried the whole time and read it. She flip every pages once she had finished reading it. The book was thrown away by Daisy to Dawn's direction and immediately lifted her hand to release a red fire from her hand. The gray ashes of book fell to to Dawn's.

Daisy emancipated a fiery phoenix from her hand above her planning to intimidate Dawn. There's a red fire that connects them for her to not to get loose the fiery phoenix.

What she was doing is literally fire, however, she is vulnerable from the possible attacks of Dawn. Meanwhile, Dawn, is currently watching over her actions.

But as soon as Dawn raised her hand to the air, the fiery phoenix suddenly vanished. Daisy was holding her neck, trying to gasp for some air. She then soon knelt to the ground, coughing. Her face were covered from sweats, too occupied if what she'll do to overcome from the unexpected attack of Dawn.

Dawn took the opportunity to attack Daisy by her physical strength. Her red hair danced to the air as she ran to where Daisy is located. Her opponent tried to stand but Dawn holds her shoulder and poured the water from her tumbler to Daisy's knees and feet. In an instant, the water from Dawn's tumbler turned into an ice that hinders Daisy to stand herself up. Though, Daisy is still gasping for air facing the ground, but the unpredictable attack of Dawn makes her eyes grew bigger.