~ Wait, You're What?! One Predicament to Another~

"I'll show you! Just Check it! See how strong I am with my spells?!" Grim yelled as he released fire everywhere around him.

Lia observed the whole situation as chaos ran through the mirror chamber. Madame Eva is doing her best to tame the flames Grim caused; Crowley tries to help his wife, a boy is running around in a panic with his backside on fire, and two of the students, Azul and Riddle, are bickering with each other while trying to detain Grim.

Realizing the problem would not get solved at the given rate, Lia decided to take matters into her own hands. She reached into her bag and pulled out one of her Pokéballs.

"Squirtle! I need you!" she called. She tossed the ball into the air, and a light blue turtle-like creature emerged.

 She tossed the ball into the air, and a light blue turtle-like creature emerged

"Squirtle, Squirtle!"

"Squirtle, I need you to help that boy over there. Then help those two put out the fire." Lia pointed to the frantic boy and the couple. Seeing the situation as clear as day, Squirtle nodded and did what he was told.

"Alright then, Persian, Pikachu. Let's go stop that hairball."

"Right."

"Pika!"

The three ran off to deal with the main problem. Meanwhile, the boy tried to put out the flames on his rear. But he was only making it a bit worse. Suddenly, a gush of streaming cold water was blasted right at him. Although soaked, he sighed in relief when the fire on him was finally extinguished.

"Pah! Whew, thanks, uh?" when the boy turned to thank his savior, he first saw nothing.

"Squirtle!" (No problem!)

He looked down and gasped, "Oh my gosh, you're the cutest thing I've ever seen!" The boy gushed as he ran up and tackled Squirtle into a big hug.

"Squirtle! Squirt, Squirtle!" (Let me go! I still have a job to do!)

Squirtle struggled in the boy's arms until he finally got free. Before the boy could get a hold of him again, Squirtle had already run off to Crowley and his wife to help. Lia and the others had already made their way to the other side of the room to join Azul and Riddle.

"Exactly how long did you two plan on bickering like that!?" Lia retorted as soon as she and her companions were there.

"Excuse me?" The two turned to her.

"You guys are prolonging the situation rather than solving it. If you two can't work this out together, I'll do it myself!"

Riddle looked at Lia in bewilderment. Is someone who can't use magic going to handle this mess? He can't even count the many things that can go wrong.

"Without magic, how exactly do you plan to resolve this situation?" Azul questioned her.

"I may not be able to use magic, but I can—Look out!" She pushed the two boys away when a fireball raged right at them without a second thought. Lia pulled out three sticks and connected them, making a long metal bow staff. With one swing, she batted it away from them.