A/N

Hello! It's me yah boi, The one and only. You guys can call me anything really. So I'm going to explain a few things before I even add more content to this crummy work of mine.

First of all, I can write but just saying decently, since I try to lessen my grammar mistakes and the fact that my phone is very tiny and hard to use. This book will be a crack book, but will somewhat have a story to it.

I've never written here before so I'm kinda shy about it but I felt inspired lately. Also, this book will be an Everybody lives, nobody will die. Because my heart is too weak for that honestly, and Idk if I have the ability to even write stuff like this. The story that I'm making was a part of some notes I did while bored in school so I'm turning it real.

Okay to clear up some last-minute stuff; the AU will be different. Such as people get paid well and there are no traitors. I kinda want it to be wholesome and have all the characters be shown, and I might incorporate some ships maybe. It depends. I'll also add in some anime references as well and maybe the character's stand will be based on something as well. I can't draw so maybe I'll incorporate images to let the reader have an idea.

Okay, so I hope this somewhat helped. After chapter 1/prologue I'll add a character note to explain what happened to them. Also again if my writing is bad I'll try my best and I'm kinda glad I had the courage to do this.

-Author/Cringe -peace out ✌️-