Chapter 3

--------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 5̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------

I was currently sitting in the middle of the couch, Prosciutto, resting to get a few more hours in on my right; as Pesci on my left was watching some fishing documentary.

A couple of hours have passed since my awakening. I looked up at the clock; as it slowly ticked. {8:00 am}

I quietly observed. 'When am I going to meet the rest...?' I frown. 'I can't take it, I'm bored.'

I hear the jingling of the door knob; my head turns to see the front door open. Sorbet and Gelato walk inside, swiftly closing the door and placing the bags down.

I perk up a bit, in excitement, and amusement. 'So that's what they look like, I never really got a glance at them since I was so panicked back then.'

Prosciutto, stirred awake, giving them a greeting. Which caused Gelato, to notice how close I was to Pesci and Prosciutto.

I looked up at him, giving him a shy wave. "Hello." my voice was quiet and meek.

Gelato squealed a bit, coming closer to my form to smother me into a hug. His lover watching. "I see you met both Prosciutto and Pesci! Did they treat you well...?" he questioned a bit; giving a glance at Prosciutto.

"She bit me earlier, and since the two of you were gone I had to calm her." Prosciutto chuckled a bit.

Gelato smirked a bit, side-eyeing Sorbet. 'Why are they eye fucking each other?' I squint a bit at the duo.

Sorbet cleared his throat noticing my stare. "Bambina Piccola, we've gotten you some clothes." He motioned for me to stand up and follow them.

I followed him and Gelato as they made it upstairs to their bedroom.

"We need to make you look a bit presentable before everyone meets you." Sorbet, clicked his tongue as he gently sat me down going through the clothes.

Gelato smiled a bit, as he picked up a brush; brushing away all my knots.

I leaned back a bit onto Gelato's chest as he gently glided the brush through my matted locks.

"So, piccola cara...would you mind telling us your name?" Gelato waited patiently for my reply.

"I-its Clarice," I mumble out. "Thank you for helping me..." I glance down feeling a bit sad. "Dear, are you alright..?"

Gelato's playful tone turns into a worried one. Sorbet stops his actions as well, placing the clothes to the side to look at me as well.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing." I quickly change my expression with a smile.
I feel bad. Just looking at the number of clothes and necessities they've brought me.

"If it's about the clothes, it was kinda my fault, I wanted to dress you up like my child." Gelato finished brushing; putting my wavy hair into a low ponytail.

My head snaps up a bit, looking at Sorbet who gives a brief nod to Gelatos' claim. "I kinda got excited as well." he chuckled a bit as he motioned me over.

"Head into the bathroom and put these on." he handed me a bag containing my undergarments and clothes.

I walked into the bathroom shutting it. I quickly sort through everything; finally changing out of the clothes given to me. I pick through a random
Selection, deciding on wearing it.

I slipped on a black graphic sailor moon tee and some baggy jeans; which had embroidered flowers on them. I then shifted my attention, to the bag; grabbing out a pair of socks. Slipping them on as well.