Chapter 1

*
.
.
D
r
I
P
.
.
*

*
.
.
D
r
I
P
.
.
*

*
.
.
D
r
I
P
.
.
*

It hurts...everything about my body right now hurts. I shakily move my hand to feel around my forehead.

The blood was somewhat dry and flaky. I peel open my eyes, vision blurring a bit from the darkness, that I was surrounded in.

I also felt smaller too, or maybe it was my imagination. I wipe the remaining blood, clinging to my eyelids; so I can better see my surroundings.

"An Alleyway..?" I quietly mumble out to myself confused. "So, I die..and the damned cat thought this was funny..?"

I scanned my body, noticing how crooked my left arm was. I whine out a bit, as the pain flashes through me from realization. Which causes me to slam my head back down.

Mumbling and the sounds of footsteps were getting closer. 'I thought I was alone..?' I think to myself. 'The cat has also said my body will heal.. so why isn't it..?'

"It will come in due time, Mortal."
I hear it, that voice! It was the cat.

"Your body is just adjusting right now. I'm not sure when you'll heal, unfortunately... But I trust fate to take its course." The cat's voice pauses, alarmed at the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Be still for I sense two presence coming!" the cat's voice fades away from my mind. As the footsteps stop; once they entered the alleyway.

"Risotto said we could dump the body anywhere. So let's leave it here, I doubt nobody will miss them."

A cheery voice exclaimed, as their foot leaned a bit back against the alley wall.

I let my body lay limp on the damp floor of the alleyway; my eyes snapped shut.

'God, play fucking dead, just don't move..' I repeat in my head over and over.

"Is that fresh blood..?" The voice says out in curiosity. The other person with them; shifted his calm posture, holding the man much closer to the point where they latched onto each other.

"Gelato, dear..." the man tuts affectionately. "You aren't entering further into that alley... You hear me..?" He pressed his palms against his lips. "It's probably some junkie.."

Gelato gently pushed Sorbet's hands away from him. "I'll be fine, promise. I just want to see where the trail is leading to."

Gelato stepped further into the dark alleyway, occasionally seeing rats or cockroaches scurrying around.

Finally, his eyes gazed on a small singular body; which wore a school uniform tattered in rips and blood.

"Sorbet!" Gelato called out to his lover. "It's a child... And they seemed to be injured." Soon after Sorbet came, taking long strides to get a closer look.

"What's a child doing out here..?" Sorbet glanced at the child, giving it a sorrowful look.

"Have you checked for a pulse...?" Sorbet's voice becomes a bit deeper after a singular cough. "Not yet...give me a moment." Gelato felt around for a pulse; heaving out a sigh in relief.

I quieted my breathing, making it seem like I was passed out. I had no clue who these men were and the fact that they've spoken so casually about murder startled me to the core.

I stilled my body as I felt myself being picked up gently, grateful that they are minding my fractured arm. Though the warmth they gave off, did feel good against my bruised back.

'I just hope I end up somewhere a bit safer...' I subconsciously shift a bit, feeling the grip on me become a bit tighter; but not in a painful way. It felt as if they were trying to ease my pain.

"We'll have Melone patch them up. I'm not so good at fixing a fractured arm... Though I can disinfect and clean up the minor wounds with whatever I have in the car."

Gelato turns to his lover who was holding onto the "Unconscious child."

Sorbet replies with a hum of approval, setting down the child into the back seat as he watches Gelato swiftly glide over to them.

"Babe, I'll drive. Just make sure that the kid doesn't roll off the seat as you're treating them."

The car engine roars to life as Sorbet, zooms down the road. Leaving the scene of their crime, and where they've found the child. The radio music turned up slightly; as "Back in Black" by AC/DC begins to play.

Back in black

I hit the sack

I've been too long,

I'm glad to be back.

My eyes felt extremely heavy, hearing the duo, as they started to sing out.
'I wish to hear more, I like their personalities.'

Yes, I'm let loose

From the noose

That's kept me hanging about

I've been looking at th-

I fell asleep, as they sang out wholeheartedly. My head landed against gelatos thighs. Making him give a glance at me; he smiled a bit, his small gap briefly peeking out.

"Hey babe, wait until the others meet them, I bet that the others would gush over such a sweet face." Gelato cooed out. Sorbet, smiled as he saw the scene in the rearview mirror. 

"I just hope that when they awaken, they aren't too startled by us. Though I doubt anything bad might occur anyway.." Sorbet thoughtfully said.

The couple both laugh sweetly, as they neared the base. Knowing that the kid they had brought back would change everyone drastically.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello! It's me ya boi! Author or Cringe. Um, I finished this chapter and made sure that everything felt, and was fine enough for me to publish. I was satisfied with the outcome and left it as it was. I might write more soon if I'm not busy with assignments. But I do hope you guys liked this for my first time writing!
Bye bye! And thank you for giving this book a chance. It means a lot.

-Author/Cringe