Chapter 11

--------------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 2̳̿͟͞7̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------------

I arrived at Libeccio's smiling in excitement. "I can't wait to see them again..." I pushed open the door, walking into the restaurant. I go up to one of the waiters at the front. "Scusami, I'm looking for Mr. Bucciarati. Do you know where he is...?" the waiter whispers to his co-worker, then turns to me. "Follow me dolcezza."

He leads me to one of the tables in the back. As I got closer I noticed Narancia, Fugo, Bucciarati, and some other man. They were all surrounded by the table eating and looking through what seemed like files. The waiter leaves after showing me the location of the table.

My eyes roamed the new figure which I haven't met. His eyes were yellow/violet, his lips were painted a bright shade of purple which matched his outfit. His hair was platinum white, spiked up at its tips, and resting on his head was a purple headpiece that resembled some sort of eggshell. 'Bro is built pretty..'

I stared for what seemed too long until his eyes snapped towards me. I jolt in surprise, as he glared at me. 'Just act natural...' I look at him, my smile widening at a disturbing rate.

I walk over getting closer to the table, the man clad in purple intensely watching me. "Something wrong?"
Bruno spoke out, looking towards Abbacchio. "Look for yourself," he grumbles out, gesturing towards my figure. "She's been staring for a while."

Narancia and Fugo paused the math lesson to look up in curiosity. Their eyes widen as they saw me. "Hey, it's Clarice!" Narancia shook Fugo in excitement. "She remembered!" Fugo removed Narancia; turning to Bucciarati.

"We know her, it's ok." Bruno smiles as he gives me a wave to come over. "How are you holding up?" he smiled referring to the mall incident.

"Good actually, thank you so much." I smiled a bit. "Bucciarati, you know this brat?" Abbacchio stared me down, with what seemed like distaste. "Mhm, I met her awhile back when we went to the mall," Bruno replies. "I didn't know until recently that she was a part of Passione."

Narancia and Fugo looked at me wide-eyed. "Hold up/What!?" they both exclaimed. "Don't be too shocked, you guys are young just like me. So what's the difference?"

"With your height, it's quite unbelievable. When I first met you I thought Narancia grabbed someone's toddler." Fugo joked, trying to make a point. "Okay, that's very insulting. I don't think being 4'8 is toddler size.."

The boys laughed at my expression. "Okay, but it has some uses...like I'm not kidding..." I pointed out to the two who were still laughing. "Fine, then I won't share the games I've brought." I turned around with a smirk. Narancia looks at me in interest.

"What games?" I showed him my GameBoy Color and a bunch of games I've brought. "Ain't no way!" he shot up trying to snatch it. "When Fugo is done working with you I'll share." I sat beside them. Bruno smiled at us. "Hey, Clarice. Have you eaten yet?" Bucciarati catches my attention, passing me a menu.

"No, I haven't gotten a chance. I had to meet up with Polpo so I left early without eating anything." I grabbed the menu looking through it. "What do you recommend?" I asked Bucciarati.

Bruno smiled, pointing to the menu showing me. "I recommend the Squid pasta or Grilled Scallops. It's quite delicious." I thought for a moment. "I'll try the squid pasta then." Bruno nods, placing the order for me.

"Are you really having her stay here?" Abbacchio grumbled. "I'm only hanging out. Meanie." I stuck out my tongue. "Whatever." he turned up his music louder. "Leone, be nice." Bruno looked at him sternly, his voice softened a bit. "Please."