Chapter 4

----------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 1̳̿͟͞7̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
---------------------------------------

My body slammed roughly onto the floor of the training room. I gasped out in pain as Formaggio sat his fatass onto my back.

"Please, no more." I slammed my fist against the floor. As Formaggio shifted a bit.

"You know kid, you heal quite fast." he pointed to the arm that was wrapped up a few weeks ago.

"Clarice, I'll only move if you agree to fight and try to land a hit on me." he slyly said.

I whined out as it starts to get harder to breathe. "I will!!! Please get off of me!" I rasp out to him pleadingly.

Formaggio moves off of me; standing back up to his usual height.

"Okay, so Risotto, wants you to fight me." Formaggio reminded me once again. "I know!" I screamed out.

"Well, get moving then instead of being a whiny little cagna!"

Formaggio taunted. 'I have no clue what that means...but if it's bad I can probably get him in trouble...' I snort out.

I stand up fixing my stance. Facing Formaggio's smug face. "Well, at least I don't smell like moldy cheese."

Formaggio smelled his pits after my comment. "Eww, gross." I grimace.

Formaggio glares at me waiting for my next move. I sigh breaking my stance to try my 20th attempt at leaving a scratch or at least knocking him out.

I rush at him, smiling a bit as I hide my hands in my pockets; gripping a switchblade.

'It's so funny...he was having so much fun sitting on me like a foldable chair. That I was able to snatch his weapon.'

I smugly looked at him as I got closer.
I raised my fist towards his face; Formaggio, quickly dogged in response.

"What are you even trying to accomplish..?" He chuckled.

My grin grew bigger from his denseness. "Check your pockets."
I point at him skidding a few feet away.

Formaggio patted down his pockets confused; noticing a roundness that wasn't usually there. He pulled it out;
a single lollipop was grasped in his hand. His head snapped up to glare at me.

"It's a thing I learned back at home you wouldn't understand." I smiled.
'The old switcharoo trick' I briefly think back to the times when I had to steal or exchange things from my parents or school bullies.

Formaggio grunted out as he chucked the lollipop at my head harshly; the force hitting me square in the face. Knocking me out.

"I'm going to have to tell risotto about this. He'll be pleased to know that she's has quite the talented hands."

-------------------------------------------------
Formaggio threw my limped body over his shoulder as he headed back to the living room.

He dropped my body onto the couch, which caused a loud thud to be heard. He walked away with a snort.

Formaggio entered the kitchen; heading towards the fridge.
He peered inside grabbing a can of beer. Cracking it open to take a sip.

"Ahem." Formaggio tensed his body; raising the beer away from his face to look. Gelato stood there inside the kitchen quite pissed.

"Oh hey." Formaggio turned away about to head out; ignoring his presence.

"Clarice has a black eye. I was wondering if you knew what happened?"