Gag Reel: Herrscher-Harem Impact

Scenario: St. Freya joined Anti- Anti-Entropy. 5 Herrscher's awakened and some what slightly yandere to you, Einstein is a troll. You're fucked up.
_______________________________________
3rd Person P.O.V

Right now you're currently with Lieserl Albert Einstein on her laboratory and currently testing a new invention of hers again.

As usual she force you again to be her test subject despite your constant protest against her.

But she didn't bother listening to your complains.

Einstein: Thanks for volunteering again for helping me, Emiya boy

Y/N: You forced me to helped you without my consent remembered!💢

You snarls at her while continue carrying her things as Einstein just merely give you a chuckle as you glare back at her.

Einstein: Whatever you say, Actually Satan.

Y/N: Ugh! Stop calling me that!

Then you noticed a strange looking device as you stare at it. Then you spoke to Einstein and asked about that machine.

Y/N: Hey Einstein, what is that?

Einstein: Oh that something a machine that allows you to control your Herrschers power safely but however that thing is broken right now.

Y/N: You sure, that thing should be laying around here?

Einstein: Nah, it's fine beside the power is completely out so you shouldn't worried so much.

Y/N: Why do I feel something bad is going to happened soon.

Then suddenly several female voices was heard as both you and Einstein turned around to see Kiana, Mei, Lucia Fu Hua and Seele entering the room as they quickly noticed the two.

Kiana: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: Kiana? What are you guys doing here?

Mei: W-Well we just wanted to visit you I hear you and professor Einstein are currently working with a new sword for you.

Kiana: Pffttt! Why do you need a new sword don't you have UBW and Muramasa already?

Mei: Kiana...

Kiana: S-Sorry...

Y/N: It's fine, Mei beside I'm almost done helping her.

You while glancing at Einstein currently unloading her stuff before looking at you.

Einstein: Maybe I should, hire you to work for Anti-Entropy.

Y/N: Not in a million year!

You retorted at her while Einstein just give a dry chuckle in return.

Then girls noticed the machine and asked about it.

Kiana: Oi, Y/N what is this thing?

Y/N: One of Einstein weird yet dangerous inventions...