Sword on the Beach

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After what happened with the Anti-Entropy and Sea of Quanta, the St. Freya Academy finally decided to take a break from all of all this for a few days so.

Right now, a certain 'knight' is still currently sleeping soundly like a baby without a care to the world calling refusing to be awakened.

Until a sound the door is being opened slowly as a small figure enters the sleeping knight room as silent giggling echoes quietly through the room.

Then slowly climbing into the bed, so as the boy opened his eyes slowly opened a familiar pair of red eyes was the first thing he meet, quickly making him tensed up.

Y/N: ......

???: .....

Y/N: V-Veliona...?

Veliona: Hehe~ Morning~

Y/N: W-What are you doing here...?

Veliona: Hehe~

Before you could even asked further Veliona pulled you into a kiss before turning on a intense make out session. Before final pulling out but out of breath.

As Seele's Alter a.k.a Veliona looks at you with a seductive manners as she licked her lips.

Before looking towards your shirt, then she suddenly rips you shirts exposing you body at her and now leaving completely topless.

Veliona looks at you hungrily while her hands slowly runs towards to your rock-solid, chiseled abs trying to poke them. Before examining the rest of your body.

Veliona: Oh my. Oni-chan, how can you be so cute yet scrumptious at the same time~

Y/N: (☉_☉)

At the moment you already you're in trouble now, using the best chance of survival on this moment. Is reasoning with her, hoping you could escape from being devour by her.

Y/N: Let's clam down...

Veliona: *licks her lips*

Y/N: Please, don't rape me...

Veliona: Nyo~

Veliona leans closer towards you and was about to kiss you as struggle to resist her until the door was forcefully via kick, making Veliona halt at her action.

It was none another than Kiana Kaslana herself.

Kiana: Oi, wake up already! You're supposed to helped Mei-senpai.....

There she witnessed Veliona currently on top of you, plus you are currently shirtless as well.

Veliona: ........

Y/N: .........

Kiana: .......

As everything went into silent and the air is currently filled with an ominous aura around the certain white-haired tuna, while trembling trying to contian whatever read to be set loose.