From Russia with Love

Scenario: MC x Bronya (APHO) (One Shot)
_______________________________________

??? P.O.V

It's been Eight Years after Honkai vanished from the Earth...
With Schicksal's help, humanity has gradually recovered from that horrible catastrophe.

The girls who had gone through all the perils to protect the world have grown up, and they are still fighting for all that's beautiful.

Bronya has become a video game producer and a street racer on some occasions.

Despite the fame and fortune she received, she never forgot her duties and responsibilities as a warrior who protects humanity.

Currently she is working as the Acting Leader of Squad 2, with Lyle Collodi and Timido Cute under her supervision; they're sent by Theresa to retrieve the members of Squad 3 after Schicksal lost contact with them during the St. Fountain mission.

*CLANK!*

His sword clashed with the blades, locking them in place before they could slice through him.

The cybernetics of the creature surely put on a lot of pressure, but he could handle it.

One tilt of his blade and he undid the bind, winding up and breaking the enemy's defense.

One swift horizontal slash, followed by another one with equal energy, and a third one where he put more strength into.

The extra ended being detrimental, for he lost his balance a little, tipping to the side as the momentum carried the sword further behind him.

Bronya: Congratulations. You upped your simulation score by 150 points.

The gray-haired woman approached you as the holographic scene faded away into a digital cascade.

The enemy, already defeated, vanished along with it.

(YOUR OUTFIT)

Y/N: Thanks. But it looks like I'm getting a little rusty.

Bronya: Although you could do more if you asked Mei for a sparring in combat.

Bronya: Her style is closer to yours than mine.

She said, gesturing to the long nichirin sword you carried, also referred to as "Color Changing Katana".

Y/N: I would, but Mei is busy at the moment. Sorry if I'm being a nuisance.

You apologized, but Bronya stopped you before you could bow your head.

Bronya: It's alright, I have a little bit of time to spare, and I don't mind overseeing you trained. I only have one question. (Y/N)-san, why did you choose to train on your own?