Unalloyed Blade Works

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time....

A supposed normal retrieval mission that already changes into a full on scale battle...

Most of the Valkyries were already exhausted from the fighting already covered with bruises and wounds

As now they all stare in pure disbelief and shock... Especially Kallen and Sakura whose eyes are completely widened and on the verge of tears as they saw you wielding the katana in pure flames.

Sakura: N-No way... He's able to wield T-Tsumukari... Muramasa....

Kallen: S-Shirou...

Soon the modern Valkyries looks confused why the two legendary women were completely in utter shock and crying...

Squad V: Tsumukari Muramasa...?

Kallen: Only a descendant... Of he's blood... may wield that blade...

_______________________________________

Meanwhile with the Hyperion.

Everyone is in complete shock and panicking already...

Yuuji: W-What the...

Staff: Kanchou! We're reading an immensely powerful Energy within the Katana!

Staff #2: It feels like a divine key...

???: That's because it is a divine key..

All the staff turned around to see Theresa Apocalypse walking towards the Captain of the Hyperion.

Yuuji: Eh? Theresa-sama?

The Lolita Principal stands beside him before explaining further....

About this Divine Key...

Theresa: An elusive divine key that's created from the previous Era...

Kanchou: !!!!

All: NANI?!

Theresa: The unknown 14th: Tsumukari Muramasa! Created from unknown Herrscher core it also contains a supernatural essence with that somewhat akin to divinity..

The retired Valkyrie said making the captain shock so much...

Kanchou: D-Divinty...?!

Ai-chan: Madam Theresa are you saying that magic is real?!

Theresa: Yes and No... sadly I'm no expert upon this kind of field knowledge... It's beyond my grasp of understanding as well...

Kanchou: ......

Ai-chan: .....

Everyone was quite for a moment as Theresa sets her attention upon the current events playing right now.

Theresa eyes were completely glued upon you.

Theresa: To think he can wield something this powerful...

Theresa: .....

Theresa's Mind: {(Y/N) that's hell you're walking into now... Every battle you will fought from here and now Will shake your body and mind... Are you prepared for that...}

_______________________________________

With the Schicksal headquarters...

Otto Apocalypse is an heir of the Apocalypse family and the longtime Overseer of Schicksal.

Is currently watching the events unfolding right now via live intercom channel...

Otto: ....

As he continues to watch intensely upon you as you wielding Tsumukari Muramasa.