Tales of a Sword

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last Time...

Arriving at Shimosa provence to retrieve a special artifact that Schicksal suspects as an "Divine Key but however when the Squad V investigate the Onriedo Castle.

The Valkyries were ambushed by Honkai beasts but it doesn't look like a normal type of Honkai Beasts...

Especially it doesn't to any class of Honkai Beasts they fought before...

Right now you and your sister Himeko are dashing towards the Honkai Beast to aid Kallen and Sakura who seemed a little tired trying to keep it at bay.

You raised your hand up before casting projection with your powers.

Y/N: SWORD BARREL: FULL OPEN!!

You summoned several swords hovering above you and launched them towards the Honkai Beast approaching with immense speed, incoming close in range towards the Honkai Beast.

However the Honkai Beast unleashed an ear-piercing roar that shattered all the incoming sword projectiles into mere pieces.

Y/N: !!!

Suddenly the Hellmaru dashes enragefully towards you again luckily you made dodge in time before unsheathing your katana before...

Strikes back with a quick 3-hit combo.

Then adding up quickly slash upon the Hellmaru in front of you 4 times before you slash down with great power.

Catching up with a...

A flurry of blows with the scabbard and a cleaving blow with the blade.

Before slashes through it's entire body  leaving multiple cuts everywhere with an immense speed.

Causing it to howl in pure agony before retaliating upon you by using it's tails to swat away like a incest distancing yourself from away from the others.

However as like the last time, the Hellmaru is completely focused upon you as if it got It's set itself with a tas of killing you primarily objective that needed to be accomplished no matter the cost.

You wonder why, it so hell-bent on trying to take out first handedly.

As you keep dodging every attack the Honkai Beast attempt to do, soon Himeko also joined up with you as she continues to deal as much damage she can upon the Honkai beast.

As she did managed to inflict a decent amount of heavy damage upon the Honkai Beast, however it's still was about to perfectly fine.despite taking a huge amount of attack from Himeko all thanks to it's very thick hide.

As it keeps on the rampage when the rest of the Valkyries is trying to deal a of damage upon the Honkai Beast slowly pushing it back forcing itself to take a defensive posture.

As every Valkyries unleashed their attacks upon the massive Honkai Beast as continue to attack relentlessly without remorse, pushing back the beast into a corner slowly.

As everyone thinks they're already gaining the upper hand here until the beast retaliate against the Valkyries by unleashing a massive loud roar, that even cause a shockwave as everyone tries their best to not fall back from sheer overwhelming gust of wind around them.

However it also serves as another purpose to it, while the rest of the Valkyries were completely immobilized and stunned by the attack.

The Hellmaru dashes towards the stunned Valkyries, only leaving you and Himeko being able to fight back.

Himeko: (Y/N)! Can you distract it?

(Y/N): I can... But I need you to launch a counterattack while its attention is on me.