02. Missing Childhood

- Lawrence Monroe - 

- Lawrence Monroe - 

"You are just as useless as that sister of yours" I so badly wanted to talk back, or even spit at the pristine shoes that paced back and forth in front of my eyes. He was the one that was useless. "You know, after all the siblings of yours that I have stolen for fun, none of them have been as useless as you"

Of course, how could I forget that he had made sure I was conscious when my older brothers Leo, Gio and Lijah were stolen and brought here. He wasn't happy when his youngest twins sacrificed their lives for the Monroe siblings.

They don't know that they are the ones that will rise against him in a few years' time. They didn't die that day, rather escaping with my brothers.

My brothers.

I hope they remember me like Georgia did. But maybe they don't. Maybe they think they are better off without me, hence why they haven't saved me yet like they did for Georgia.

But sadly, I know Georgia's story without even speaking to her about it. She wasn't the one that got the chance to tell me, rather he told me all about it. From how he couldn't get his hands on her to how she had been treated.

Maybe she could save me.

If I could escape again, I will try and get her to find my location so that my brothers can save me. All I need to do is let someone know so that they can get my brothers onto finding me. Hopefully Alessandro and Ace can save me.

I remember them the most and if someone asked me about them, I would speak of them fondly. I don't really remember Axel or Elijah much, as they were normally at school, along with Gio, who I always remember getting pushed off somewhere. Leo used to play with us before he was pushed off with Gio.

I always remember our family never being together, even our parents. It was so bad that even when our cousins or extended family came over, we still were never all there, unless we had been threatened or we had to take a photo for the photo wall.

I wonder if they left my photos up there. I was just a mere baby when this man said that he saved me, only to torture me. When I came of age, I became his killing machine, as his twins had left before they could be used any longer.

His eldest son is trying to get me out, along with everyone else here, but nothing is succeeding. His other daughter died at his own hands, which breaks my heart.

But what if my heart was already broken before anyone got the chance to break it?

"Are you even listening to me, shithead?" he questioned. That same name that meant nothing to me. He didn't know my real name, or so it felt like that. He always called me a shithead or fucktard. He loved swearing. "Yes" I added a nod to confirm.

"You are to kill her" he showed me a photo. He showed me a photo of my own sister with her best friend. It looked like a photo from a few years ago, but it was still creepy that he had all these photos.