11. Devising A Plan

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

I would have to say, fear had creeped into my bones as soon as I had stepped foot into this place, that we were calling a safe house. I didn't feel safe, so I had stuck to the side of one of my brothers, that were preferably not Elijah and Axel, as they were busy checking the perimeter of the house or every other inch of the house. 

Nikolas had brought the cousins here, and then he had left, as he had to be back with his family, and I had thanked him numerous of times, before he left. I would forever be indebted to him. When Elijah had come back from his perimeter watch, I could see the gun poking out of his jeans, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. 

I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I almost felt the need to take it away from him, and hold it at my chest. "Where are we going from here? Like what happens when we get found out?" Gio's sharp voice resounded throughout my whole body, and I knew that he hadn't forgiven our brothers, and he had the right to not forgive them. I wasn't even sure if I could forgive anyone, let alone trust them. 

Especially Ace and Alessandro. "We are going to wait for everyone to arrive, and then from there, we will probably drive somewhere. We won't be here for long and will have to change our cars over at some point, or burn them" Elijah ran a stressed hand through his hair, as Axel appeared in the room, where all of us were now scattered. 

None of us had unpacked anything from the car, even leaving our phones there. If something happened, we were more than happy for it to be at the car, and not anything that we had on us. "You don't think the car we currently have, has a tracker on it already?" I posed the question, as I knew that our phones had all been linked back to Ace and Alessandro, but who knows what had been passed to Raphael. 

It just blows my mind that someone like Alessandro, was so easily blindsided and convinced. He knew everything about everyone, and he didn't even know that himself. He just seemed to skim over it. "Probably" was the response to my question form Elijah, as he stood back up, away from the perch he had taken in front of Gio and I, with Leo down the other end of the couch. Gio had an arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him. 

I let him hold me, cause I knew he needed it. I didn't need to call him out on it or anything, just as long as he was comfortable. "What the fuck do you mean, 'probably'? a voice piped up from in front of us, coming from the other couch where Damon was sprawled out on, Diego sitting on the armrest, while Matteo was lying on the floor. 

None of us had left this living room since we had gotten here, not wanting to be apart from one another. We felt safer this way. In particular, I didn't want to leave Gio in the condition that he had been in. I would never point it out to him, but he was concerning me. The way his voice had changed, and the way he had lost a lot of weight, making his eyes hollow out, was concerning me. 

"That is exactly what I mean, Damon! Probably, maybe, I don't fucking know. The car may have been tracked or it may not have been, but I don't know. I don't fucking know and I am way out of my depth here!" the yelling from Elijah allowed for Damon to yell right back at him, making the entire situation worse.