08. Danger is Approaching

- Nickolas Creed - 

 - Nickolas Creed - 

Sitting up with a groan, I searched around my pitch black bedroom, feeling my bed side table for my phone. It had been ringing non-stop, awakening me from my slumber. I didn't even glance at the name nor did I hesitate to pick up the call, as I pressed the phone to my ear while I swung my legs over my bed so that they were on the ground. 

I had just come back from a flight with my little cousin and younger brother, who had been alerted of a threat that something was going to happen between the mafia's that were residing in New Jersey. As soon as Harvey had heard, he had begged me to come with to get his siblings out of there and back home. 

They had only been there for a day, and I knew it was the right thing. No one had heard a word from Raphael if he had heard what was going on, or if he knew anything about Alessandro. No one knew, it was only that we were communicating through Riccardo and Gabriel whenever we got the chance. 

It was like Raphael had shut down the whole other side of their family. They also barely knew what was going on with Raphael. I was concerned, knowing that this was not what Alessandro would have wanted at all. Even I knew nothing about what was going on with him. I was supposed to be his best friend, as was my little brother Tom was supposed to be Ace's best friend. 

We never didn't not tell each other what was going on. We were allies. I was born into the French Mafia while Alessandro was born into the Italian Mafia. The very same Mafia he had worked his asse off for, before he quickly believed that Raphael and Theodore were his half-siblings. I had never believed them, even when we went to gatherings together when he ran the American Mafia. 

So, as I heard a dead silence on the other side of the phone, I began the conversation. "Hello?" as I heard the other person let out a sigh. It sounded like a young girl, confusing me even further. Benjamin's little sister never rang me, as I never rang her. It was wrong. I had no idea who else it could have been that was ringing me at this hour. 

I was over the moon when Harvey had mentioned to me that Harry had become best of friends with Harriet Clement, Carter Jones and Thomas Kingston. It felt like everything we had worked for was falling into pieces. The French Mafia was aligning itself with Germans, as I had always been best of friends with Benjamin, who ran the German Mafia. 

The Jones were apart of the Germans and the Kingston's had a hand in the French. Both families were neutral, compared to the way that my family and the Monroe family were heavily involved in the Mafia's, having been running them for most of our lives already. 

"Hi, I am so sorry for calling you. I had no idea who else to call as I don't want to speak to Raphael and I can't get in contact with Ace and Alessandro anymore, as I'm sure you already know that. I know you don't really know me, but I need your help" as soon as I had heard those words through my phone, I knew exactly who it was.