Memories

" ha ha ha ha common phi mewww catch me if you can " a little girl in her teens shouts while running here & there while his brother ran behind her to catch her.

" Wait for me princess ! " Her brother shouts laughing at his sister . He stopped running & started breathing heavily because he was exhausted . His sister mocks him while walking towards him .

" Ooooo phi you are getting olddd ! Look you cant even WHAT THE HELL " girl screams in slight anger cause her brother was faking it so she could be catched easily . Now she was in his arms trying to break through .

" Phi Mewwwww leave meee. You cheated"girl says whinning like a kid .

" Huh like you werent saying iam oldd ! Huh sai ? Who is getting old you or me who is smarter than you !!! " mew said teasing his sister .

{ Important note : Sai means you . Its your name in this story  }

" Finneeeee iam oldddd but you are not smarter though" She smriked but started laughing when mew started  tickling her .

" Hahahhahahahah phiii enoug-h iam sorr-yy hehe hAhahahah " sai was tearing up from laughing non stop . Her brother was laughing at her face expresions .

" Ok ok lets go & find something eat okay princess ? " mew says calmly as his sister nods her head happily . He just smiles & kisses her forehead as they both walk down the beaultiful alley covered with small plants & flowers giving relaxation .

" I want you to smile every day &i want this to be a happy memory forever " Mew thought smiling relaxed .

Mew's pov

" Memories yeahhh its just a memory nothing more than that  remembering it again . Even though i know its imposible to make it true but still i cant believe she isnt with me . She is the only one i trust in this world though she doesnt exist ! "  I thought tearing up missing my sister's smile . The only sister i had is nowhere now except in my mind .

" common mew you got load of work . Stop thinking again & again about her " My inner voice shouted at me & asusual i got back to my work cause why not ? Iam already late to work today.  I drove my car  to my company cause we had a party coming soon next month so we had to prepare for it. Now Iam going to decide what will be good for the party. 

After a while

Author's pov

"  Let's leave this now & decide it later!  Iam tired " Mew said to the employees as employees saw him with pity.  All nodes & smiled leaving the meeting room . Mew leaned back into his chair to relieve his muscle pain . He was about to get up but got a notification in his mobile which made him smile. 

" Iam not going to be late today princess. I will be there though i can't see you but still i can feel you  "  Mew said with a smile & left from the company to somewhere.  Next day was weekend so everyone left the company at 5:30 pm &now it was almost 6:30pm .

Mew drove off with his car to a park.  It was a public park where he & his sister used to play & spent their time. Mew smiled as he reached the park.  He took out his glasses & wore his mask so he won't be captured my any papparazzi ! He got out of the car & went inside the park to roam around.  Smile plastered on his face as he saw the park was not filled with many people . So he went inside & sat on a bench looking at the sunset remembering his memories with his sister. 

" I hope you are happy there princess " mew said tearing up looking at the sky as he started to cry. He misses her so much!