First kiss

Few days later

Its been tiring for mew because he had so much work in the company & he had to manage work time & his rest time . From few days its been so tough for mew to handle the company because he fired director of marketing major because that man was giving all dumb ideas & they surely wont work . That man even tried to bring the company down because of his own ego . So mew have had enough of it so he fired  second director too . First one resigned since he had to move to another city now the second one is fired .

After so much of hard work & sometimes gulf's help & encouragment from sai & turbo now finally mew's company got back to its correct position .

Gulf has joined the company just 4 days ago & already gulf proved that he is a pro in handling things smoothly . Mew was so thankful to gulf . Gulf didnt meet the whole staff because he had been busy with his work day & night.  Today finally they had free time so gulf told mew to adopt sai since its a good day .

Mew came to orphanage with gulf surprising the owner & people working there . The owner & most of the workers welcomed mew & gulf warmly . Owner was a kind lady & she looked in her 50's.  So she took mew & gulf to office & they had a chat .

She was so happy when she heard that mew wanted to adopt.  At first she was confused since mew didnt know sai's name . The owner told warden to bring the photobook . Warden did & give it to mew . Gulf peeked at the photos as he was on left side of mew sitting beside him . Mew turned the pages & found sai in the garden sitting alone looking at sky . Mew's heart clenched at that moment . He showed the picture to owner who smiled brightly & thanked mew agaim & again .

" She has been here all her life.  She derserves every happiness in this world khun . Take care of her please.  I see her as my own daughter . I hope she can be safe & happy with you two  " The old lady said with warm smile . Gulf smiled at her warmly.

" If you see her as your daughter then see us as your son's too ! & i promise i wont let anything happen to her mam ." Mew said back smiling happily .

" Hope you three have a happy life son's ! " Old lady said tearing up since mew told her to see him & gulf as her son's . The owner left from there telling warden to help mew& gulf finding sai . But that ghost was irritating mew . Ofcourse our gulf was not calm . He almost lost his control but mew held his hand so he would not make any nuisance which will not be good for both them & sai . Mew still held gulf's hand who didnt seemed to mind . Instead gulf held it back . Seeing this warden got confused . But she didnt back off .

"So you want to adopt her ! Are you sure khun suppasit ? " The warden says mockingly making mew sigh in frustration. But he gave her a forceful smiled . Its been 5 minutes since the warden was irritating mew about adoption of sai . Mew tried to keep his cool cause he shouldnt do anything against them & if he did then he would not be able to adopt sai .

" Yes miss ! I will adopt her only ! I wont change my mind just tell me where she is so i could talk to her ! " Mew said straightly trying not to sound rude . Gulf smriked at the warden who obviously hated his smrik .

The warden rolls her eyes & takes mew & gulf away from office. As they walked by he saw so many children laughing,  playing ,studying & helping in organizing the orphanage.  Both felt so bad looking at all those innocent hearts alone .

He has sai & sai has him now but what will happen is sai leaves!  Will any kid be okay with that?  Will sai accept him as her brother ! Will they be happy together?  These were the questions roaming in mew's mind!

As they walked past the corridor he heard a familiar voice.  The warden has stopped walking & turned around telling mew & gulf to enter the room . Both took a deep breath breath & entered the room with a smile . Their eyes widened as they saw sai was crying . There were other kids there crying too . Sai turned her head and saw mewgulf as she felt someone watching her.