nunew's dad

Three were hugging while crying with happy tears because of reunion of the whole family again .

They were so busy that they didn't notice someone was watching them with tears of happiness but anger of pain & truth.

Next day

All woke up to get back to their works . Sai saw Lhong was still there in the mansion . She always kept an eye on him . While zee & new did the same .

Today everyone had to get back to the office so they got up early and got ready . All sat to eat as turbo made breakfast for everyone including Lhong.

" Why are you still here Lhong ! I told you to leave right ?" Kaownah said glaring at Lhong who was about to get up from the table but Sai stopped him .

" Eat first phi . Respect food before you do anything else . It's phi kao let him be . He didn't harm us so let him eat then he can leave the mansion right phi Lhong ??"Sai said looking at Lhong who smiled slightly and nodded in agreement .

Zee gritted his teeth in anger but nunew held his hand calming him . New looked at zee who sighed and continued eating .

" phi mew , phi gulf , phi zee , phi new meet me in my room once you complete eating. I am done with my breakfast " Sai said with no emotions on her face . Mewgulf were confused while zeenunew nodded .

" You didn't eat completely honey " turbo said pointing at her plate .

" I lost my appetite phi . I will eat later when I feel like . So I'll go and get ready " she said looking at turbo with slight smile . Ja first smiled and ja said " it's ok if you don't want to"

" thank u for understanding me and don't worry I am alright I just need time " she said and left after everyone nodded at her with a smile in reply .

Sai went to her room and started getting ready as her hair was wet . She started drying her hair because she already wore office clothes and kept all belongings in her bag.

Time passed ....

After half an hour

* Knock * * Knock *

" You don't need to knock na phi come in " Sai said braiding her hair as she heard the sound of door opening and closing.

" What happened princess ? Why did you call us here ?" Mew asked sitting on the bed with gulf while zee & new stood leaning into the wall beside Sai .

" I need to talk with you four after we save phi new today . It's important and this time I don't want any of us to fight or seperate because of some other person and hug me Naa ...I need your hugs right now " she said looking at everyone making them smile and hug her . All patted her head and back as she controlled her emotions .

Sai wanted to be strong so she could protect her brothers this time . She doesn't want to lose them again . This time she won't leave anyone who hurt her family .

" Princess you can always rely on us . We are always here with you and I promise we won't leave this time " gulf said smiling patting her head .

" Ofcouse no one will leave you princess . We are always with you " mew said kissing her forehead .

" You can always tell us anything " zee said with a smile caressing her head .

" And can always annoy us and play with us. We will make so many memories in this life so we can forget the past and move on . And iam sorry na " new said looking down confusing everyone.

" Why ? Why are you sorry ?" Sai asked looking at new . Three of them agreed and looked at new .

" For not telling my problem ...until you guys found it out like that ! " New said causing everyone to smack his head .