ZN truth

" Cry baby....let it out " zee said caressing new's hair .

" hia-aahhhh ..... I was alon-e .. Hurt....in.pain.....he would be-at me ...every-day....if...i..will dis-obey him then he would abuse me phys-ically. I had to work & stu-dy at the sam-e time"

Flashback

" NUNEW ! " a 40 year old man shouts .

In few seconds young teen boy comes running into the room with fear in his eyes & trembling hands .

" Y-yes phor ?"

Nunew's dad looks at him in anger and took out his belt . Nunew widen his eyes in fear knowning he wont be spared today . He slowly backs away while his dad walks forward with belt in his hand and extreme anger in his eyes .

" p-phor ....wha-ARGGHH" nunew screamed in pain and tears welled up in his eyes and his back stinged and pained.

His dad started hitting him continously not giving him chance to breath. He bet him until new's shirt was covered with slight blood marks indicating his skin was cut.

He stopped and looked at the blood covered boy and said " Dont ever think about leaving me ! Dont even look at any other man you sh*t . If i find out that you are talking to other people about this then make sure to remember that you will die in my hands "

He said and left .....

" Ma-ae .... Wh-y did you lea-ve" Nunew said sobbing on the floor covered with blood stains as his body stinged & pained from all the beatings .

Few years later

" Get me my drinks nunew " His dad said even though he was drunk he still wanted more drinks . Nunew went to get another bottle but trembled when he saw there were none in the fridge .

He slowly got out of the house and ran to get drinks wo he would be saved today . He was 19 year old when he got a job and his dad took all of his earnings but little did his dad know that nunew hid few money for himself .

After getting drink he ran back to the house which was really out in wild . His house was covered with trees and no one would be able to see unless they cross the trees .

As soon as he got home he was immediately greeted by the anger man infront him . As soon as he saw nunew his eyes darkened making nunew tremble .

" WHERE DID YOU GO YOU LITTLE-"he stopped when nunew showed the bottles in his trambling hands with tears in his eyes.

He saw his dad coming towards him slowly with each step nunew's heart raised. He was scared . Even though he was used to it sometimes it was to much for him to bare silently .

Those wounds & bruises hurts so bad that he can neither study nor work . But still he have to do both at the same time cause except him his dad doesnt ear anything .

As new showed the bottles he walked towards him and took a bottle from the cover and walked away.

New sighed in relief . He walked to small kitchen and kept drinks in the freezer and ran to his room closing the door .

He sat to study after a long hectic day .

Like this every day was a hell to him. He has been living in a hell since the day he started earning for his dad .

By so much of difficulty new completed his studies and finally got job in MG company which was a relief for him.

Flashback ends

" From the day i was born no one was there hia .... For 3-4 years mom was there but she died because of some disease . Then dad started blaming me for everything .