Propose

Next day :

" P'mew mew mew mew mew mew mew . mew " Sai started chanting mew's name as he wasnt waking up . Its already 7am & mewguld had to leave work at 8am . Sai prepared a simple breakfast .

" P'gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf gulf " Again sai chanted gulf's name. She kept her hands on her waist & took a deep breath . Cause mewgulf were sleeping hugging eachother like someone's gonna pull them away .

Sai scratched her head shyly cause mew & gulf were so cute hugging eachother . Gulf's cheeks was pressed on mew's chest while mew's left hand was wrapped around his waist. & another hand was on on gulf's head . Gulf's hands were wrapped around mew's waist . Both were so cute sleeping so peacefully . Sai took her mobile & clicked pictures of them while trying so hard not to crush them . She was squealing inside ! After taking few pics she kept her mobile in her pocket & cleared her throat . She walked towards the bed & sat on one side as she kept her hands & mew's & gulf's head caressing them .

" P'Meww .... P'Gulff . Wake up . Its 7:15 already " sai said smiling . She sighed in relief as she saw movement in both mew & gulf . Mew opened his eyes slowly to see sai caressing his hair with a smile . He smiled so happy to see his sister in early morning this is the one of thing he missed . He wanted gulf in his arms & sai waking him up with a happy smile .

" Good morning princess " Mew said in morning voice smiling .

" Good morning phi . Get up now . Time is 7:20 already . You have to leave for work at 8:00" sai said smiling still keeping hand on their heads .

" Don't worry today office starts at 9:00 am so let gulf sleep for a while ! I will wake him up at 7:40 " mew said brushing gulf's hair behind his ear looking at him with the happiest smile ever . Sai smiled & noded her head.

"Ok then go brush your theeth then come downstairs i made breakfast so you both have to eat today ! From now dont you two dare to skip your meals ! I will take care of the breakfast everyday . " Sai said sighing in disbelief . Mew smiled nervously &mouthed sorry. Sai smiled , came forward & kissed mew's & gulf's forehead. Mew smiled & kissed sai's forehead too making her feel more relief. Gulf snuggled into mew in his sleep. Both sai&mew chuckled at him.

Sai left the room to prepare outfit for gulf since he didn't bought any but she had one outfit of gulf with her which was accidently kept in sai's bag whey she visited mew on working days. After taking out the outfit & keeping it nicely she went to shower.

Mew was looking at his baby like he was his world. After a while he realized they werent boyfriends anymore . He was gulf's boss & gulf was working in his company . They were related because of work that's it . They had their kiss yesterday that too in a sudden situation . Though mew liked it he didnt know how gulf would be feeling for his dumbness. Mew stared at gulf with love in his eye s.

" Just comeback to me gulf ! Please try to remember us . We miss you so much . I promise i wont hurt you again. I will trust you gulf. " mew said with tears in his eyes . He panicked when he saw gulf move in sleep .

He immediately wiped his tears & smiled . Gulf slowly opened his eyes to see mew looking at him with a warm smile .

" Good morning gulf " Mew said warmly . Gulf smiled in return .

" Good morning khun " Gulf said but he widen his eyes when he saw how mew & him were sleeping . His head was on mew's shoulder & mew's hands were on his waist . Just like how boyfriends sleep. Gulf blushed as his cheeks became so red . Gulf tried to get up but mew pulled him back wrapping his hands tightly around gulf's waist so he wouldnt be able to move.