The Rise Of Larsson I

#myhousefirealarmwontstopsayinglowbattery

Edd's POV
"Hundred of protesters outside of the recently located Red Base are yelling for Red Leader to come out of the base. People who left the crowd and went tell us that they are angry over the Red Leader's overnight takeover of London," The live news reports.

After the encounter with Tord, I've been begging Tom to call Tord but he never does, until he does I just try to keep up with any new information on him.

"Over their speaker, Red leader warned the protesters to go away. However, they didn't. Red Leader came out of the base after a while, but nobody expected him to use tear gas,"

Just before I decided to turn the TV off and go to sleep the new reporter adds more important news, "Red Leader states that he will take over all of the United Kindom, his proof: the recent takeover last night. Some civilians are panicking that he WILL take over London and are calling this revolution: 'The Dynamic Panic'."

I sighed and turned the TV off.

Tom was in his room, doing whatever he does alone, in his bedroom, at night...

...

....

Moving on...

Matt said he was going to sleep around an hour ago, and I stayed up watching television.

The house seemed empty as I was alone in the living room, thinking.

Perhaps I can convince Tom to call Tord?

Tom's POV

I lay in bed, thinking if I should dial that number.

The piece of paper is in my hand and my phone is in front of me.

Everybody's asleep.

I'll make a quick call...

I hesitantly dialed Tord's number, not expecting him to answer.

But to my surprise.

He did.

"Hello?" I heard a tired Norwegian voice groan.

"Hello Tord," I said.

"Oh. It's you," Tord sighed.

"You didn't let me finish what I was saying at the protest," I complained.

"Is that really why you called me?" Tord asked.

"That's why you have me the number," I said.

"So... You decided a week after I give my number just to complain?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

Tord sighed.

"Tom, tell me why you're such an idiot."

I scoffed and considered hanging up.

"You know people don't approve of your whole 'take over London' plan?" I asked.

"You know I don't care, those people are just jealous assholes who try to deny that they are below in their society," Tord explained.

"I'm just trying to make this world better."

"By executing over 200 innocent people?" I asked.

Tord paused for a second.

"It was necessary..."

"No, no I don't think it was, Tord," I said.

"I didn't just kill them for no reason, I needed to make a statement that all of London to see," Tord claimed.

"And what type of statement was that?" I asked.

"That I will and can exterminate any filth that infiltrates this society, even if it's a shitty one."

"You're so fucking dumb," I said.

Tord sighed.

"You just don't understand," Tord said.

"I have to go through some drastic measures just to obtain paradise."

"What do you mean 'paradise'?" I asked.

"All I want to do is bring everybody to a paradise. You know, Utopia..." Tord stated.

"Everybody should be able to witness Utopia, and that is what I aim to do. I aim to help them get to where they need to be."

"Tord, my family was Jehovah's Witnesses. I heard all this shit already," I said.

"And also, are you about to start a monologue? If so then I really don't wanna hear it."

"..."

"If I offered, would you join the Red Army?" Tord asked.

"Fuck no," I snickered.

"I'll see you soon."

Tord hung up saying that and it freaked me out a bit.

But Tord just tried to scare me, nothing new.

But the whole talk about "Utopia" lingered in my mind for a while and I wasn't able to sleep.

But eventually, I did...