The Hostage

Hoje à noite, todos nós morremos

Tom's POV

I woke up to knocking at the door,

Again.

The first thing saw when I open my eyes is the alarm clock.

It was 4:26 AM.

Who the fuck was knocking at 4 in the morning?

I didn't want to get up from bed because when I was sleeping I had turned around and cuddled Tord.

It was very comfy and warm, I didn't want to get up and wake up Tord, he looked so peaceful.

The knocking became more violent and louder.

I heard muffled yelling from outside the room and I started to get worried.

I decided it would be best if I got up and answered.

I got up and tried not to wake up Tord.

But I had failed and woken up Tord by accident.

"Tom?" Tord said in that typical 'I just woke up' voice, "Please don't leave me, Tom..."

"There's somewhere at the door, I'm just going to answer it," I reassured Tord.

Tord turned back around and tried to go back to sleep.

I had no idea what was behind that door so I grabbed my handgun from the bathroom.

I slowly opened the door with the gun in my other hand, hidden from the sight of whoever was behind the door.

I answered the door to see Pat with a worried facial expression.

"Thomas, please! Is Tord on here?!" Pat asked urgently.

"Tord, it's for you," I said.

Tord got up and Pat came in.

"Tord, in the northwest corner of London, where the patrol is, Pau's been taken hostage by the Purple Army!" Pat cried.

"What!?" Tord asked in fear.

"He wants to talk to you, then he'll release Pau!" Pat exclaimed.

Tord quickly got up and grabbed his Red Leader coat from the closet and rushed out of the room with Pat.

"Get your ass over here, Tom!" Tord demanded.

I quickly ran into the elevator with them and noticed the difference between Pat and Tord during this situation.

While Tord was patient and calmly waiting, Pat was impatient and worried for Pau.

Once we reached the lobby we all ran out of the tower and outside to the rest of the Red Base, which is all of London.

We quickly entered the car and Pat does off.

After around 5 - 10 minutes, we got to the scene.

A multitude of Red Soldiers were holding rifles toward the Purple Leader, who was holding Pau hostage.

Tord was handed a handgun by one of the other soldiers.

"I heard you wanted me?" Tord said as 4 helicopters were hovering above Purple Leader, with a rope ladder leading down.

"I have Pau with me here, now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions which are going to answer, or Pau is dying tonight!"
Purple Leader yelled.

"I can make an easy getaway right now with the helicopter behind me!" Purple Leader claimed, "And if you kill me, I'll order the helicopter to go away, and the helicopter has something in there that you want!"