A/N

Okk... So this isn't a chapter... It's more of an account of what happened these days... I was actually writing a chapter but then my brain just won't work... I kept having blocks on what to write and how to write...

So to compensate for that, the next update will be a double update....

So far here's a recap of what happened...

1. Liu Changsheng was reborn back to his fifteen years old body.

2. His old soul was shattered while a bandit attack.

3. The fourth prince kept pestering him until he was rejected badly hurting both of them.

4. Liu Changsheng died again.

5. And he's back to his twenty-six years old body.

6. He's back in the palace for revenge.

Now there's something I wanna clear here after getting some questions from my readers....

✒️This is a cultivation novel happening in Jianghu. So the people here know martial arts. They have a cultivation core. Which helps them have some powers nearly magical.

✒️Liu Changsheng and the Xiang Wang are three years apart.

✒️Ying Lianying and Monk Han are two important characters.

✒️And as this is from imagination there can be a lot of unbelievable things happening.

So that's it for now.... I'll go write the next chapters... So that I can update them tomorrow...

Stay tuned
Enjoy
All the love
C 💕