𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 😏

Y/N's POV:

Robin and I enter the Blake's Kitchen. I'm DREADING showing Robin how to cook.

"Well, looks like they have some eggs we could make scrambled eggs on toast", I say opening the fridge. "How ?", Robin  asks. "Oh my god we're gonna be here forever", I chuckle and so does Robin. I get some eggs, a pan, milk and some pepper and salt. I ignite the stove and begin cracking the eggs. "So you and Aimee huh?", I say trying to break the silence as Robin's standing there not really doing much. "Yeah, we're not really official yet but she's a family friend and if my parents found out they'd ship us off to get married", He jokes and I laugh. "So you and Bruce huh?", He asks. "How many times Arellano, theres nothing going on we're just good friends", I say while adding some milk to the concoction. "Mkay", He says and stares at his feet. "Why do you even care", I ask. "I just don't want you getting hurt he's a ladies boy he gets chicks all over him", Robin explains. "Awwww is thee Robin Arellano getting a soft spot for his arch - enemy Y/N", I say sarcastically. "No", He chuckles a bit from what I just said. "It's just that if he hurts you, you'll be so depressed and won't even come to school, then i won't have any one to bully", He bursts out laughing and so do I. "Why do you bully me ?", I ask with a serious look on my face, "please be honest". "K fine, It was the 2nd Grade and it was valentines day, I had this big crush on someone and when I was about to give that SOMEONE a valentines card they ran over to Bruce and gave him a hug and then i went home sad because i thought SOMEONE didn't like me back", Robin explains. "YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME IN THE SECOND GRADE!", I shout so probably Finn and Gwen could hear. "You finally told her!", Finney says and runs into the kitchen. "FINNNNNUHHHH", Robin whines. "YOU LIKED Y/N", Gwen says and bursts through the kitchen door at the same time as Finn. "Guys stop embarrassing him the poor guy's gone red", I say and point to robin's tomato looking face. "Ok, okayyyy", They say and leave the kitchen. I add Some pepper to the eggs and now's the time Robin decides to make a disgusting remark, "That looks like the toilet when my tio had  Diarrhea". "ROBINNNNN YOU ARE SO GROSSSS", I say and begin to laugh harder than i have before and so does he. "Y'know You're not that bad", He says. "I do try", I say being mockingly - sassy. "No but seriously neither are you", I say to him. "Next time don't just guess someone's relationship status just because of the people they hug", I laugh and dish up the eggs and toast.

We walk into the living room, both of us holding 2 plates

"Breakfast is served!", Robin and I say in sync and in a waiter - y voice. "You guys have fun in there 😏?", Finney asks.  "EEEEW NOO", Robin says. "we've just made up and friends now", I say.....

Does Y/N OR ROBIN WISH THEY WERE MORE THAN FRIENDS!!!??

Sorry for the short chapter longer one tmrw <3