𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐨

"Robin, Is there really nothing going on?", I ask. "Depends, who's 'askin", Robin jokes. "Robin", I say seriously.  "Y/n...", He says, his tone suddenly changing to a more  woeful tone. "I really really like you but"....... "It's fine", I say as my eyes glaze and begin to walk to the exit. "Y/N!, don't do this, please", He begs. "What do you want me to do then?!", I ask and he kisses me again. "THIS IS NOT SOMETHING A STUPID KISS CAN SOLVE!", i shout and run back to the lunch tables. "Y/n are you ok!?", Gwen ask and runs over to me. "Ro- Robin", I stutter and begin to cry even more..... "HURT Y/N AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD!", I hear and follow the sound along with everyone else. 

Robin's  on the floor, taking it. He's not standing up for himself like he's more than capable of.

"BRUCE!", I shout and pull him off Robin. He was knocked out. "OH MY GOD ROBIN", Gwen shouts and runs over to the scene... followed by finn. "HOLY SHIT, ROBIN!", he shouts and runs over .  "He deserved it", Bruce says and walks away. "we've gotta get him to the nurses office", I say and finn lifts robin over his shoulders.

2 hours later

Robins pov

I wake up to the sight of y/n fidgeting with her fingers. 

"Robin, you're awake!", She softly exclaims, runs over to me and kisses my forehead..... "I'm sorry Y/n", I say and grab her hand and bring it to my chest. "Robin you have nothing to be sorry for, I totally understand you can't because of..... Aimee", She says and drops her head after mumbling the bitch's name. "Don't mention her please", I ask............ "Wow bruce really fucked you up, why'd you just take it?", She asks. "Because he was right, I really upset you and if I really loved you I'd just take it", I say. "You love....me?", She asks as she turns her head way to hide the blushing. "How could I not?", I say, she grabs my face and kisses me. "Y'know this is the part where you're supposes to say 'OoH rObIn I lOvE yOu tOo'", i joke. "I love you too", She says and smiles. "But....", I say trying not to dampen the mood. "I know", She says and her eyes drop to the floor. "Have you been waiting for me to wake up for this long?, School ended a half hour ago", I say. "I didn't want you to be alone", She says and blushes. "Let's get you out of here then mi amor", She says and grabs my hand. "Been brushing up on your Spanish i see", I chuckle.

Y/n's POV:

i help Robin off the bed and start walking to finney's with Robin's hand in mine.

"We're going to finn's, He's really worried about you", I Say. "Nice to hear", He smiles.

@ Finn's

Robin and I knock on the door.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!", Gwen says and rushes out to hug robin. "ROBINN!", Finn says and joins the hug. "Can we sleep here tonight?", I ask walking to into their house. "No our dad's gonna be home soon maybe we can sleep at either one of your houses", Gwen says. "No sorry my mamá will kill me if she found out i brought strangers home", Robin says. "STRANGERS!", we all shout annoyed and laugh. "Y/n?", They all ask. "Sure my mom shouldn't be home for the next few days", I say. "Well lets grab our shit and go", Gwen says "Yeah make sure to leave a note for dad though", Finn says. "eh bitches y'know I have to get my shit too", Robin says in a jokey - sassy voice. "Rob you can just borrow some of my clothes", Offers Finn. "Thanks", Robin says and walks to Finney's room, As i follow Gwen to her's.  "So, you and Robin alright now?", Gwen asks while packing some clothes into her bag. "Yeah, It's just sad knowing that nothing will ever happen", I say. "Oh puh-lease, trust me something is definitely gonna happen between you two", Gwen scoffs.  "Yeah right, he's adamant about it!", I assert. 

Robin's Pov

"So..... you and Y/n?", Finn asks. "About it?", I reply. "Whats going on between you guys?", He asks. "We've kisses a couple times-", I say but get cut off. "YOU'VE KISSED!", Finn blurts 

Y/n's POV

"YOU'VE KISSED!", We hear from the other room. Gwen and I burst out laughing. "Hey!, That means he's talking about you", Gwen says. "Er-", I get cut off. "He definitely likes you and I'm sure out of it!", She says. "Oh yeah... He told me he loved me by the way....", I say nervously knowing Gwen's gonna make a massive reaction. "HE SAID HE LOVED YOU!", Gwen blurts out.

Robin's POV

"HE SAID HE LOVED YOU!", we hear from the other room.

"YOU TOLD HER YOU LOVED HER", Finn shouts. "Yeah and I meant it", I say, rubbing the back of my neck. "You love her! Finn says sombrely. "Yeah... yeah I do", I say and smile. "Never saw this day coming!", Finn says. "Hurry up guys!", The girls shout and beat the door. "Ok, ok we're cominggggg", Finney says and opens the door.

Y/n's POV

Robin and finn walk out of Finn's room.

"don't forget to write that note for dad", Gwen says and swings her bag over her shoulder. "I won't", Finn says and grabs a marker and paper.

"Dad we're going to y/n's for a sleepover see you tomorrow , Love you"

"Hurry up finn!", We all say from outside their front door. "Jeez how'd you get there that fast", Finn asks while looking around to see if we teleported or not

@ Mine

We all walk into my house.

"It's only tuesday and I've been here twice", Gwen says and walks through the door. "Can we watch a movie?", Robin asks. "Sure, you pick since you asked", I say. "NOOOO!", gwen and Finn shout. "what?", "He always makes us watch-", Gwen says before getting interrupted. "Texas Chainsaw Massacre is what i want to watch", Robin smirks. "NOOO!", They both shout. "Just go and unpack and next time the one that unpacks faster gets to choose the movie next time", I challenge as They both run up the stairs to my room. "WAIT, Y/N WHERE DO WE PUT OUR STUFF!", they shout down the stairs. "JUST GET YOUR CLOTHES OUT AND PUT THEM ON TOP OF MY DRESSER", i shout back to them. "They're like little kids", I chuckle to Robin. "I know right!", He scoffs.

A few minutes later:

"Y/N, I'M FINISHED!", They shout in sync and run down the stairs. "MOVE IT FINN!", Says gwen while bumping into him purposely as she runs down the stairs. "I WON!", Gwen says as she runs up to me. "Well done, next time you get to chose the movie.

20 minutes into TCM

A key starts to turn in my front door and I turn off the tv, grab the gang and pull them up the stairs.

"Oh hey ma!", I say and walk down the stairs like i totally am not hiding my friends in my room. "I've had the shittest last few days", Mom says and drops her bag. "Oh thats sad, why?", I ask. "Y/N CAN I NOT HAVE ANY PRIVACY!", She shouts at me angrily as i flinch.

Robin's POV

"Y/N CAN I NOT HAVE ANY PRIVACY!", Her mom shouts at her and we can hear through the thin ass floorboards . "Damn", I say to the others. "Sorry ma", Y/n says in a shaky voice. "YOU BETTER BE YOU LITTLE BITCH!", Her mom says. "YOU KNOW EVER SINCE YOUR DAD DIED YOU'VE BEEN SO INVASIVE!", Her mom adds. 

"Her dad died?", I say to the the others.

"Same", I add.......

C u tmrw for the next chapter 💗