𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐨 💗

IM SORRY ABT THE CHAPTER COVER PHOTO THING I SAW IT ON PINTEREST AND ITS SO MF FUNNYYY

1078 words

"what does she want", Gwen says in a salty tone

"what does she want", Gwen says in a salty tone. "I don't fucking know!", I say stressfully. "Guys!", Robin exclaims. We all turn to look at him. "I know what she wants", Robin says as his eyes drop to the floor. "It isn't about the-", I say. "Yes", He replies knowing exactly what I mean. "THE KISS!", Gwen shouts. "Robin you're so fucking foolish", She adds. "Yeah robin you and Y/n have always liked why'd you have to do do that!?", Finn questions angrily. "Look, I didn't wanna make things awkward especially in that environment", Robin says. "Wow big word for you, jerkface", Gwen says, trying to stick up for me. "Finn, gwen!", I say. "It's not his fault stop being so fucking rude!", I say. "Now apologize!", I say. "ok, Sorry rob", They both say.

"OH MY GOD WHAT ABOUT BRUCE!", Gwen shouts out. "OMG YEAH YOU JUST LEFT HIM THERE", Finn says bursting out laughing.

"Anyways as i was saying....", Robin butts in. "She thinks it meant something and she can't know about me and Y/N so....". "What is there to know, I mean what are you guys?", Gwen asks. "Yeah guys are you dating??", Finn adds. "I dunno", I say. "Yeah like we've kissed a few times and...", Robin says. "EEEEEW", Finn and Gwen exclaim thinking about something else. "NO NOT THAT!", I shout. "I like her is what i was gonna say", Robin adds making me blush . "Do you like him back?", Finn asks. "erm-"

The phone rings again and I go to pick it up.

"I KNOW ROBIN'S THERE", the person at the other end of the phone says. "Who the fuck is this?", I ask pretending I don't know who it is. Everyone's head leans closer to the receiver. "Aimee", They all whispering now just realizing who it is. "Yeah no shit", I say and cover the mic so she can't hear. "Y/n It's Aimee, now whatever's going on with you and Robin needs to stop. His familia  won't approve of you", She says a bit more calmly than before. "Look Aimee, There is NOTHING going on with me and Robin and if there was I wouldn't give a FUCK if you think his family won't like me they can make up their own mind", I say and hang up the phone (like the bad bitch I am) . "Woahhh", Gwen says "Good one", She adds on and high fives me. "ANYWAYS DO YOU LIKE ROBINNNN I WANNA KNOW", Finn begs for answers. "*cough cough*, We wanna know", Gwen chuckles. I look around at Robin and the guys staring at me, my cheeks flaring up. "What would you do if i said i do?", I ask making it blatantly obvious of the answer. "OH MY GOD YOU DOOOOO", Finn and Gwen say and jump up in excitement. "Guys shut up!", I say embarrassedly. "Lets sleep we have school", . "I assume you and your BOYFRIEND wanna sleep next to each other so we'll sleep on this couch", Gwen says and DRAGS finney to sleep next to her.

Finney and Gwen finally fall asleep so that means robin and I can finally talk without being ridiculed with "Robin and Y/n sitting in a tree" all night.

"So you like me, ay", Robin smirks. "Hey you like me too!", I say and nudge his arm causing both to laugh...... "So about school....", Robin says. "Yeah what we gonna do about thattttt?, I ask. "Dunno maybe just act normal", He suggests. "Yeah like not tell anyone", I say. "And  definitely don't go to another one of vance's parties", He laughs..... "But like what are we?", I ask. "Humans", Robin jokes. "ROBINNN, seriously like us", I say. "Yeah, humans", He laughs. I slap his arm playfully and get him to answer me. "I dunno, friends that like eachother", He suggests. "I'd love that", I say and smile at him. "As much as you love me!?", Robin laughs. "ROBINNN", I laugh and eventually fall asleep on his shoulder. 

Next morning

"GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDS GET YOUR ASSES UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATEEEE", Gwen shouts, waking us both up. 

"JESUS GWEN", i exclaim. "...And this is why you don't give gwen blake espresso", Finney laughs. "What time is it?", I ask "7:45", Finn says while rummaging around for his bag. "Shit, Y/n does your dad have any clothes I can borrow?", Robin asks. "My dad?", I mumble. "Yeah like it usually takes to people to make a baby", Finn jokes. "No sorry i think they're all dirty", I say and stare at the floor, trying not to tear up. "You alright?", Robin asks. "Yeah sorry, I just yawned and my eyes are watery", I lie and try to find something semi - alright to wear. I quickly rush down stairs while still putting on some mascara.

you can wear what you want but bear in mind your 13 and its 1978 .

Robins pov

Y/n walks down the stairs. she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. I don't think she knows the extent of how much i like her. does she like me that much. does she even like me at all?

Y/n's pov

Robin had crafted something to wear using finney's clothes with a mix of his own. wow he looks so cooool. omg not me fangirling over my boyf- my friend who i like. jeez i wish he was mine so fucking much.

we walk out of the door all running to school. Soon i feel someone intertwine their fingers with mine. I look down. It's robin I smile to myself and drag robin along until we can't start walking as we're not THAT late anymore. 

"Whats everyone's first period?", I ask. "Math", Gwen says. "English", Finn says. "Science", Robin says. "Yay same!", I say, get excited and kiss his cheek and gwen and Finn look back us while smirking. "Sorry", I say and lean away. "No its fine we're not in school yet", Robin says and pecks me on the lips.

We walk into school and everyone's looking at Robin and I.

"Wanna mess with me and MY BOYFRIEND, you're gonna have to deal with the rumour I spread about you two", Aimee leans off her locker and whispers into my ear.....

thx for waiting for this chapter <3 next one tmrw