𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

1072 words

1072 words

Y/N's POV

I pull away from Bruce and look up to see Robin standing in vance's doorway. A tear falls from both of our eyes as we gaze into each other's eyes. It was then when i realized i love robin. Robin looks away and soon later so do I. I walk inside and brush past Rob to get my bag. "Where are you going!", Finn asks "Home", I say blankly and pick up my bag. "I'm coming with you", Finn says. "Me too", Gwen agrees. "Okay, you guys can sleep over", I say and when I look up from the staring contest I had with my shoes I notice Robin standing over me, Rubbing his eyes. Was he crying... about me.. HE STARTED THIS! "Mind if i come too", Robin asks. "Umm-", I look over at Finney whose mouthing the words yes "yeah, I guess", I say and rub my arm. "Well It was nice seeing you guys", Vance says. "Y/N WAIT!", Bruce shouts from behind and grabs my arm as soon as I step out of they door. "That kiss-", He says. "Meant nothing, sorry", I interrupt and rub his cheek with my thumb. 

Robin's POV

Y/n explains to Bruce how the kiss meant nothing. Shit, why did I do this to her AIMEE ISN'T EVEN PRETTY. Robin ur so fucking dumb!

Y/N's POV

"what do you mean!", Bruce exclaims. "Bruce, love I was sad and you had been an amazing friend", I say calmly. "So..... we're just friends", Bruce says and rubs his neck. "Guys lets go i'm tireddd", Finn complains.

The walk back to mine is well....  interesting no one is really talking. my mind still processing over what happened. I know I'll never be Aimee and that "spark" Robin and I had is now blown out by Aimee and Bruce. back to a love triangle since I ruined things with Yamada. I guess not even a triangle anymore just a 2 sided shape with Robin and Aimee in the center. 

"Y/n!", Finney says and nudges me out of my train of thought. "The keyss". "Oh yeah, sorry guys", I laugh awkwardly, put the keys in the door and nudge it open. "Voila", I say and turn the lights on in my living room.  "It's not the nicest place ever but it's alright for me and my mom", I explain. "Where is she - your mom, will she mind us sleeping over?", Gwen asks. "Yeah she's been moved to another hospital for a couple of days so she's gone down to Oklahoma", I say and put my bag down on the kitchen counter. "Where will we all sleep?", Finney asks. "Well, since I have 2 couches 2 people could sleep on each one", I say. "Y/nnnnnn, I'm hungry", Gwen says. "Yeah me too", Finney agrees. 

Robin just plays with his fingers and doesn't let me know what he; wants to do, eat or drink. It's really awkward between us he's probably never gonna speak though so i should be fine. God, Why did Finney make me agree to him coming??? 

"Yeah actually me too", Robin says and looks up at us (Finney, Gwen and I). "Spoke too soon", I mumble to myself. "Y/n?", Finn says. "Oh yeah, sorry what do you guys want you guys can just get it from the fridge, it doesn't bite", I chuckle. "While you get something to eat I'mma choose a movie what genre do you guys wanna watch?", I ask.  "ROMANCE!" "COMEDY!" "HORROR!", They all shout and turn their heads to face me. "Right ok..... I don't think theres a romcom horror but i'll see", I chuckle. "The best I can find is grease", I say as the guys still have their faces inside the fridge. "NOOO!" "FOR FUCKS SAKE!" "YAAAAAAAY!", they all shout (again). "Come on boys don't ruin the fun for us!", I say causing Finn and Rob to look at each other and laugh. We all walk over to the couches and Finn and Gwen sit next to eachother. "oh looks like the will - they - won't they - couple of the century will have to sit next to eachother", Gwen teases. "Yeah, Robin kiss and make up with Y/n", Finn teases causing Robin and I to go bright red. "OOOOOOOO LALA", Gwen and Finn laugh. 

Robin sits down and I put grease in the VCR and then sit down next to him. "I can't believe you actually got me to watch this shit", Robin whisper - laughs into my ear. 

Finn and Gwen's Pov

We look over and see Y/n and Robin laughing at eachother. 

"They're In loooove", Gwen whispers. "I know", Finney chuckles. 

Y/n's Pov: 

30 minutes into the movie

"Look!", Robin says and points at Gwen and Finn sleeping. I chuckle. "I'm sorry", Robin says sombrely. "Oh, yeah me too. It's not your fault you don't find me pretty", I say and chuckle awkwardly. "No, I do", Robin says and grabs my hand.  "Wha-", I manage to get out before....

Robin kisses me passionately. !!!! (@Mileveniadoreyou ik ur screaming rn)

He pulls away but i carry it on until I become absolutely breathless.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while", Robin smiles. "Me too",  I reply. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD", "HOLY SHITTT", Finn and Gwen say as they "awaken" from their fake slumber. "Please tell me you guys didn't see that!", I say and smack my forehead. "GWEN, YOU WERE RIGHT THEY'RE IN LOVE", Finney shouts. "Guys shh you cant tell anyone!", I say and look at Robin who nods in agreement  that we have to keep whatever  we have a secret. "ok we will but can we finally celebrate the fact you guys finally accepted the fact you're in love", Gwen says while jumping up and down with excitement. "In love?", Robin and I say and look at eachother, going red. The phone rings and I go over to answer it. "Hey", I say waiting for a response. "Hey is this y/n", The person asks. "Yeah why?", I question. "It's Aimee is Robin there?", She asks. "no", I say quickly and hang up the phone.  "Who was it?", Robin asks. "Aimee, She's looking for you", I say with fear in my eyes.....

A/N:

hey tysm for the support on this. The long - awaited chapter is finally here. <3