Chapter 30

"He really said that?"

It is still that luxurious room.

The moonlight is like water, flowing slowly in the air, it accumulates a shallow layer on the ground. The noble male sits on a high chair, his legs soaked in the moonlight.

In front of him, the subordinate knelt on one knee and dropped his head deeply. But this humble posture is not out of fear, but out of respect and humbleness.

The shame of failing the mission made his subordinates ashamed to look up,? He exhausted all his energy before squeezing a word from deep in his throat: "Yes."

It's really shameful...

Just send the female to a male. Originally such a small task made the husband bother, and the subordinates felt a huge shame, and he suspected that his abilities were not enough. But the husband said: "Su Lin,? You don't need to blame yourself, I'm just getting older, so I can't help but become nagging."

Not only doesn't blame me, but also takes care of my own mood. Compared with my husband, obviously, I am just an insignificant subordinate...

Su Lin was shocked by the huge emotion, and his whole body trembled so much that he couldn't help himself.

He made up his mind to complete this task, but his determination was once again frustrated! !

For Su Lin, today’s experience was a nightmare—how could that male be so terrifying? From the moment he walked in, Su Lin felt his cold eyes rest on him.

And those baits, the bait specially placed by Su Lin: looming bloodstains on the ground; trampling traces of insects struggling in the flowerbeds; female servants with melancholy faces, these baits will guide the males,? Let him speculate [here There is a fact that a female was abused and treated.

All, all, being, seeing, passing, passing.

Can that male worm be in such a sophisticated layout,? You can see their real and only fault at a glance... the habit that Su Lin has cultivated as a killer.

Just thinking about it, Su Lin felt that his scalp was numb, so he replaced him,? Can he do this?

The answer is no.

However, this can't be an excuse for failing his mission, and Su Lin feels heartbroken when he thinks of betraying his husband's trust. He can't wait to arbitrate on the spot and avoid Mr.'s disappointment.

"Give me the record."

"Yes."

Su Lin took out a small white bead from his arms. This bead was only the size of a thumb cover. Su Lin pressed it on, and a clear three-dimensional projection slowly spread out in the air.

The time was ten hours ago, and the place was in that mansion.

——

Lu Mo solved the problem with the house, feeling relaxed. He paced briskly, raised his head and chest, and did not notice the dark red blood on the grass on the side of the road.

He walked into the open door, and the excellent and dedicated housekeeper was standing in front of a vase, carefully wiping the vase with a white cloth.

The bug sits in front of the coffee table, holding the tea and eating it.

Lu Mo: "..."

Help, you look like we are really terrapins.

And when he thought that he might have shown a similar behavior of the turtle just now, and that Mr. Jin Qi was probably laughing at his turtle in his heart, Lu Mo felt that his steps were heavy.