Chapter 46

Accumulating many days of work? It is very difficult to deal with it in one day.

Putting the last file in the cabinet, Jian Suguang locked the cabinet door with the key and stretched hard, and the joints on her body made a "cackling" sound.

Reid sat in a small chair, with his cheeks closed, his head little by little, and he was already asleep.

Ling played with an exquisite and expensive pen with one hand, turned out the extremely difficult pen flower, and finally threw it back into the pen holder with a snap. He took up the windbreaker on the back of the chair and wrapped Reed, "I'm going back, you remember to close the door."

Jian Suguang yawned: "Okay."

Then he excited: "Boss,? Are you going home?"

Ling raised his eyebrows: "Nonsense,? Can I go back to your house?"

"no no…"

Jian Suguang grabbed Ling's neck and winked at him: "Boss, you and the hero are in a good relationship."

This is not the norm. Even during the wedding vacation, the female and the male master stay together all the time, but that is just out of obligation.

Obligation to reproduce for the Zerg.

This is like a contract, and all Zerg members will strictly abide by it.

Once the marriage leave is over, they will resume their cold relationship. Even if the male spoils the female, he will not want to see the same face every day.

The boss is so anxious to go back, obviously he is in a good relationship!

Ling Suo turned to Jian Suguang: "What on earth do you want to say?"

Jian Suguang smiled: "It's like this..."

Ten minutes later, Ling finally understood what the adjutant meant.

Jian Suguang's best friend—Ling suspects that every friend is his best friend—is a novelist. He has recently fallen into a very distressed period of exhaustion of inspiration.

My friend’s job is to post those three common love stories on the forum, rolling in pain every day, gnashing his teeth against the wall with his head, or walking around the room with his hands behind his back.

But how could he not think of how to write,? Jian Suguang finally got in touch with him, only to hear him moaning and groaning like flying silk: "My soul is going to be drained..."

In order to avoid the premature death of his friend, and to avoid the death of his friend, Jian Suguang thought of Ling.

After all, he has never seen anything more dreamy than this pair.

"So you are for the material?"

"Yes," Jian Suguang looked at the boss earnestly: "It will be well soon, without delaying your time."

Ling: "..."

This seems to be the first time the adjutant has called him "you".

"All right," Ling sat down again, "you can ask."

Jian Suguang took out his notebook and even put on a pair of flat glasses from nowhere, "Can you tell me about your acquaintance process and your mental journey?"

Ling rested his chin and thought for a while. The time he and Lu Mo had met was only a month or so. He stroked his thoughts, and explained what happened this month and his psychology...

Jian Suguang still recorded enthusiastically at first, but then turned blue: "Boss..."

Is he going to experience love novels? ! No matter how you look at Ling's mind, he should be sent to prison for a while!