Chapter 44

After the auction was over, Ling went to the hospital, and he said he had something to ask Wenger.

Although Lu Mo is also very curious, his personality does not allow him to be curious.

He could only hold Ling's sleeve, and said a bunch of threatening words, and then went home in peace.

Before leaving, he asked for Jin Qi's contact information. He found that Jin Qi, a male worm, always brought him a lot of good luck. Every time he met, his scum value soared, and he could also learn a lot of cold knowledge from nobles from Jin Qi. Rare talent.

Lu Mo decided to become one of his best friends with Mr. Jin Qi.

He stretched out his hand to Jin Qi: "I look forward to seeing you next time."

Mr. Jin Qi shook his hand stiffly, and squeezed a word from his teeth: "My pleasure."

It was late at night when I got home.

Lu Mo absent-mindedly sat on the spacious soft sofa, holding a glass of freshly brewed drink in his hand, and the drenched water vapor rose up, lingering in his breath.

"Lu Mo."

He casually responded to the system: "What's the matter?"

"Actually, I wanted to ask..." The system's voice was anxious, he hesitated and asked: "Are you in love with Ling?"

After Lu Mo's movement, the clear water in the cup shook, and a little splash was hit. He laughed: "How is it possible?"

"Are you stupid? This is just a game, how can it be true?"

The system has done a lot of preparations, but he never expected Lu Mo to reply like this: "Huh? Huh?! But--"

If everything was played by Lu Mo, then the acting was too realistic, and even the system was fooled.

"After all,? I'm not even sure if this world is really true." Lu Mo took a sip calmly,? said: "Don't you think this worldview is really weird?"

"Since there are so few males, wouldn't it be okay to raise them in captivity? I don't think the Zergs are a race that values ​​human rights-insect rights." He lowered his head, "I have no sense of substitution, let alone love. Lingling."

"Don't say such stupid things in the future,? System." He sighed, "It was stupid enough."

The system stammered: "I, I'm worried about you, you human being who doesn't know what to do!"

Lu Mo let out a breath: "It's really touching."

These three words came out of his mouth, like eating a whole car of garlic, condensing it into essence and spraying it on a vampire, but the system was furious, and it said: "Whatever you want, huh!"

"But I'm very curious, what would you do if I said I fell in love with Ling?" Lu Mo smiled and said, "Forcibly end this game? Send me directly back to Earth?"

His lanky fingers clasped the rim of the cup, and the hot cup was burnt red.

"How is it possible?!" The system said triumphantly, "You must finish the plot, and you will leave this world when you finish."

Lu Mo lowered his head, and the drooping bangs cast heavy shadows on his face under the light, and he couldn't see his expression clearly. He whispered: "Oh...so that's it..."

"I am very experienced. It happened before that the host fell in love with the aborigines."

"Huh?" Lu Mo said calmly, "Then how did you deal with it?"