Chapter 52

"What are you kidding?!"

Let yourself be his slave?

The male staggered and got up from the ground, and said angrily: "You are really crazy!"

"…Oh?"

Lu Mo's eyes rolled down, and he looked at the male worm from the corner of his eye, with a cold expression: "Do you want to withdraw the bet?"

Behind him there seemed to be twisted black vines,? Constantly spreading out,? With an unknown breath,? As if to swallow people...

The male's throat twitched, making a weird noise. He shivered involuntarily.

What a dark and evil character is this? He swore that he had never seen such a terrifying male.

No, I must not fall into his hands? That must be a disaster comparable to hell!

The male swallowed, with cold sweat on his face: "Do you know my name?"

Lu Mo let out a bored "Ha": "I don't care,? I don't care, what do you call me?"

He really doesn't care.

Emperor Star Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, whoever walks on the street, may have an extremely deep background. If he mistakenly thought this was an ordinary male just because of his plain appearance, that would be a big mistake.

Not only is he unusual, on the contrary, this is a characteristic of the Titans.

The males of the Titans are one of the few males in the world of Zerg who can use their spiritual power to fight. They are extremely precious.

The male worm wiped the sweat from his face, and finally recovered a little confidence from his deep fear.

He said solemnly: "My name is Li Titan,? I am a noble A-level Titan male!"

There are always arrogant males who want to provoke him because of his ordinary appearance. But as long as they hear the name, they will show the expressions of error, shock, and regret without exception.

No exception this time...

But when Lee Titans looked at Lu Mo confidently, waiting for the same script to be performed again, he saw Lu Mo’s eyes—

In an instant, an extremely bright light burst out.

It's like the ecstasy of picking up a stone but accidentally picking up a gold nugget, without a trace of fear.

Lee Titan gasped.

What is going on with this male? !

If Li Titan knew the truth about Lu Mo, he would never expose this, but he didn't know it.

Lu Mo looked at Li Titan with vigor and enthusiasm.

【I'm coming! 】

The system has also cheered for a long time: [Lu Mo, a rare super-senior male! 】

I thought it was just an ordinary male, and couldn't extract much scum value, so I just dealt with it casually. Unexpectedly, I caught a big fish.

Lu Mo eagerly fists: [Wait, I will use the most power to squeeze him out! 】

[Wait! 】

The system is worthy of leading thousands of hosts, and the experience is very sophisticated. At critical moments, it can always be extra thoughtful for the host. It smiled with a clean and light childish voice "Hey", and the next second Lu Mo heard a "Swipe" in his head.

[Lu Mo’s third live broadcast, action! 】

——

Since the last wedding, that mysterious live broadcast room has disappeared for a long time.