Chapter 56

During the half an hour that Lu Mo stayed alone in the waiting hall, Lingzai went through all his formalities step by step.

In a bright and tidy office, a uniformed police officer sits behind a large desk with thick documents in front of him.

This is a very young police officer. He holds the official seal in one hand, and flips through the documents in the other hand, covering them one by one.

But it can be clearly seen that the police officer is quite nervous now.

A little bit of sweat oozes from his cheeks, glowing with crystal light under the light. The hand holding the file was trembling slightly. The female sitting in front of him had long silver hair and red eyes. It was undoubtedly the legendary commander of the Third Legion—Ling.

The police officer had heard of Ling's name a long time ago, and he heard that among all the army commanders, Ling was the best one to get along with in private.

Unlike other army commanders, he always keeps a straight face, and he is harsh and cold. The commander of the Third Legion always had a smile on his face. Although he could always cause all kinds of unexpected disasters, his personality was indeed quite easy-going.

It’s said that there were males who had been to the Legion, who treated Ling as an ordinary soldier? He threatened to make him his female slave...

But what is going on now!

The police officer lowered his head, desperately trying to hide his panic.

Obviously... just sitting there makes him almost out of breath, okay? !

The legion commander leaned back on a chair, with his legs crossed, his gloved hands clasped his fingers, and he placed it on his lap. There was no smile on his face, and he stared at the police officer's movements.

An incandescent lamp hung over their heads, and Ling's hat brim cast a thick black shadow under the light. In this dark shadow,? Shone a reddish light.

The cold sweat on the police officer's back was about to come out, speeding up the movement of his hands, and the paper fluttered for a while. The business that originally took an hour to complete was reduced to less than half an hour.

"Already, it's all done..."

His voice trembled, he used the clip to close the folder and pushed in Ling's direction.

Ling got up from the chair and walked towards the police officer slowly. His boots made a "click" and "click" sound on the smooth and hard tiled floor.

His tall figure blocked the light, and the shadow enveloped the police officer.

The police officer desperately lowered his head, but the atmosphere didn't dare to gasp. In front of the legion commander, he felt as helpless as a nestling facing a storm...

The white-gloved hand took the document away, and it made a rustling sound when looking through the document.

"you-"

The police officer closed his eyes tightly in panic.

"Your handwriting is pretty good."

"..."

Eh?

The police officer raised his head in a panic, saw Ling looking away from the document, and looked at him with a smile: "Sorry, did I scare you just now?" Ling pointed at the police officer's back and said, "Please don't mind. I'm just... watching the surveillance."

The police officer shook his head and waved his hands quickly: "Nothing, nothing!"

"That's good." Ling pushed the brim of his hat and greeted the little police officer: "Then, I won't bother you."