Day 9: Bloody

Timothy Park had been the one to find Kenny after Manwol had beaten him to a pulp. He had been heading home after a day of stalking Donald Na and had overheard Manwol chatting about how they had left Kenny for dead in an abandoned construction site.

There was only one construction site nearby and Timmy fearfully rushed over there. He gasped when he saw his best friend's older brother. Kenny was unconscious and covered in so much blood.

Timmy immediately called for an ambulance, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to carry him all the way to the hospital. He applied first aid to try to lessen the blood loss. Fortunately, the ambulance quickly arrived. Not wanting to leave Kenny alone, Timmy rode in the back of the ambulance with him.

Once he was at the hospital, Kenny was immediately taken to the operating room. Timmy was left in the waiting room. He stared at his trembling hands covered in blood. 

'I-I need to call Jake!' He wiped the blood from his hands onto his jacket. 'He's gonna freak out!' He shakily managed to click Jake on his contact list.

"Yo, Timmy!"

"J-Jake..." 

"Timmy, what's wrong? Why're you stuttering?"

"K-Kenny...hospital..."

"...Where?"

"M-Malkeun..."

XXX

Jake and Dean were quick to arrive so Kenny was still in the middle of his operation. Jake's expression darkened when he saw all the blood on Timmy.

"What happened?" Jake demanded, his tone a bit too harsh due to his panic.

"Manwol,"

"Timmy, you should head home and get cleaned up," Dean suggested. "I'll stay here with Jake,"

Timmy nodded. But even after he had gone home and washed all the blood from his skin and clothes, Timmy was still haunted by the sight of Kenny's bloody form. If Timmy hadn't overheard Changyeon and the others bragging...if Timmy hadn't gone to the construction site...would Kenny had survived? He had already lost a lot of blood.