Me, My Shipyard, and My Fleet

Hey, here's the next chapter. Also for anyone that's wondering what the ship yard looks like, you can use the photo above as an example. Thanks and have a nice day. :)

Also, the jazz music is pretty good. So just don't mind me if I place it here. Enjoy :P

"So that's how I get money." I say out loud as I read the step by step tutorial of how to increase my already vast wealth. Now, if I look at my current bank number I could see that I have roughly around 4.5 billion dollars. "Hehe, cool I'm already rich." I mumble as I remember how I usually kept a small but highly advance fleet on hand making the upkeep and cost of sending them out to battle being lower than what the AI threw at me.

Hell, I'm pretty sure half the money I got was because I invested so much into my merchant ships that I was getting a GDP income valued at about 100K per person. Well, in any case I found out that I need to make a trad agreement with another country and trade them resources, money, or anything of value that I can sell. Next I need to set up a commissioning list for the number of merchant ships that will be needed and then boom, the green water of life will be flowing in.

Though, I will still need to build some merchant ships of my own and fuel them so that they can make the trip. There's even another note saying the ships will not gain a consciousness. "Well, at least that's one thing I won't have to worry about." I mumble as I look over the details for building merchant ships.

Leaning back in my chair I start to stretch my arms again and begin to notice something. "Uh, it's already late?" The sun has already set. "Uh, I guess time flies when your busy." I say as I get up from my chair and move to my bed.

Well tomorrow, I'm going to start building up my resource economy so that I can start building ships. Sighing internally, I let my eye lids drop as I accept the embrace of sleep. Though, that's what should have happen until I felt my stomach get angry at me.

'Ugh, forgot to eat.' I thought as I pull myself out of bed and head to the kitchen to cook up something to eat.

.

.

.

Timeskip: The next day

3rd POV

Already up and about, William could be seen working away at his computer as he began to click away at several things. "To think that everything would be so expensive to run." He mumbled as he continued to work. By his side was a note pad and a pen in his hand, this was a way to help William calculate the total production of recourse he would make while also checking the cost to send out his ships.

Setting up a fully functional navel base with a complete set of resources and fuel was a lot of work. So after about an hour or two of setting up everything he would need, all the while his savings would be taking a dip as they were slowly being drained away reaching at about 3.7 billion.

Sighing, the young admiral leaned back against his chair as he looked at the facility tab. The tab showed him details about his current infrastructure from factories, mining operations, resources per hour, and even the orders to make sure everything was being kept up to shape. William even had to quickly make a snow plowing car to clear up the roads and make sure the trucks with the resources got to where they needed to be. It was a good first time testing out the other mechanics of his builder game.

'At first, everything seemed like a game.' he thought as he looked back to his screen. 'but now, I'm starting wonder if I'm becoming an office worker without realizing it.' William gave the screen a deadpanned look as if he was tricked into doing work. Sighing, he swivels in his chair before getting up and walking to his bedrooms window.