Daycare For Ships

Ok, I'm back and before anyone says anything about how I left it off. Just know that I was tired and I need to sleep. Ok, back to the story.

 Ok, back to the story

Location: ???

Deep within an ancient forest, lay a dormant castle with lights and guards lining its walls as the moon soared high above. It was a strange sight though, the fact that no knights were seen but only service men who wore crisp military uniforms and held bolt action rifles in hand. Inside the castle walls was an even stranger site as several tents housing several thousand men could be seen.

Instead of knights, there were soldiers. Instead of servants, there were officers. Instead of horses, armoured fighting vehicles and trucks could be seen parked as some were either leaving the castle or entering with a large number parked. Inside the castles winding corridors, rooms, and passages was a room lite by a few dozen lights.

Inside this room were several old men that were all dressed up in military uniforms with many holding several badges and marks of rank. In the middle of this large room that was filled with maps, markers, and operation orders. A single large table sat in the middle of this group of men. The map itself showed a world map with several different marks like nations, cities, ports, towns, everything for a general world map.

Though, what was really eye catching about the map was the battle lines, trenches, division positions of both friendly and enemy alike. Everything was there that these men knew about and used to strategized for war. "-As you can see here gentle men, the 442nd and 213th combined arms battalions have quickly and effectively surrounded the enemies strongholds in the city of Ogley. With this will be able to safely siege the city and force the Faswea republic's force to retreat from the region giving us control over the necessary resources need to supply our other frontline operations."

Standing to the side, one of the generals made his report as he moved a few pieces on the large table. One piece was marked with a division marker 442nd and another 213th as they were placed around a particular city. Several of the men could be heard mumbling and nodding their heads as they started to formulate new plans for their operations.

"I must say, with the way our forces are position now I won't exactly expect the enemy to let our position go so easily." Come a comment from one general with short silver hair and an aged old face.

"Though I agree with you general Folgrum, these worries are unfounded as a new division will be sent to support and strength our current gains." The first man said as he stroked his grey beard and puffed his smoke pipe. The now named general Folgrum looked toward his fellow general with a bit of skepticism.

"A new division? Is this to be another conscripted force general Vole." The silver foxed man asked as he slightly widened his eyes to see what the man's reaction would be.

"Indeed, though a new training method was implemented so that the division was more akin to a defensive unit." Murmurs and mumbles could be heard among the several number of generals as they all began to think of the news. Soon though, a single figure who sat at the end of the table raised his hand up silencing the room.